AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

beautiful cola field for sure. keep feeding em captain! you still thinking about pulling the nutes off at week 7 of bloom?

Thinking about it, but then I'm thinking about waiting till I see amber trich's before I start the flush. , just kinda playin it by ear at this point

that would be silly lol. i get ambers at like 8-9 weeks in bloom.

image5584.jpg
image5582.jpg
image5583.jpg
image5581.jpg

Some new pics of the girls;)

Hi AP :ciao:

Little advice for your pictures ...

Put them into a folder or preview them before you upload them onto 420 ...

There you can flip them around 90 degrees or however way you want them ;)

I have ALL my 420 pictures stored in a folder on my desktop so I can also keep track of them all ...

Saves us getting neck ache in the future haha ! :)

Your ladies are looking very green and beautiful today :goodjob:

Have some reps my friend !

The colas as well as some of the lower buss are swelling nicely , today is the last day of week 6,
The feed schedule we got with the nutes say we should start decreasing the nutes threw week 7 and flush week 8 ,

Question ... Should I continue to feed heavy nutes , in hopes that the buds continue to grow??? Or fallow the ace dual provided ???

I feel like I should feed till I start to see amber trich's ,then flush , so far I only see clear trichs ,
Any thoughts or advice is as always welcome

Thanx y'all

Hi AP :ciao:

Little advice for your pictures ...

Put them into a folder or preview them before you upload them onto 420 ...

There you can flip them around 90 degrees or however way you want them ;)

I have ALL my 420 pictures stored in a folder on my desktop so I can also keep track of them all ...

Saves us getting neck ache in the future haha ! :)

Your ladies are looking very green and beautiful today :goodjob:

Have some reps my friend !

Yea I'd did that on my Mac but at the moment were down to our ipad mini so I'm guessing that's why their sideways :tokin:

The colas as well as some of the lower buss are swelling nicely , today is the last day of week 6,
The feed schedule we got with the nutes say we should start decreasing the nutes threw week 7 and flush week 8 ,

Question ... Should I continue to feed heavy nutes , in hopes that the buds continue to grow??? Or fallow the ace dual provided ???

I feel like I should feed till I start to see amber trich's ,then flush , so far I only see clear trichs ,
Any thoughts or advice is as always welcome

Thanx y'all

from experience, you have more than enough fan leaves to support no food from week 7 on.

if I thought that decreasing the food would cause you smaller buds, I wouldn't suggest it.

I remember about a week ago you wanted to stop feeding to get them to finish faster. this would have caused the buds to be a bit smaller, but with my 7 week schedule, you'll be a OK :high-five:

remember, for the smoothest smoke you not only want all the fan leaves gone, you want the bud leaves to start yellowing out. when they start to turn purple, you know you've done it right.

im going to turn my snow whites purple before harvest.

lol AP :)

Yeh just like b.real said ... They will eventually start to eat their own fan leaves in search of more nitrogen so I would recommend feeding up to the end of week 7 ... Then flush throughout week 8 and 9 ...

Sometimes I let the soil go completely dry before I harvest too ... Saves a little time on the drying/curing process ;)

Ok. So the plan is to feed week 7 and flush week 8 and continue the flush till the trich's are staring to turn amber,
Will likely allow 2 of the ladies to Amber a bit more than some, as we have people that need stronger pain meds
Will keep y'all posted :thumb:

good work soldiermcgrow

Back
Top Bottom