Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

And so i did!
The good ol' Diablo 2 + expansions, + Heroes, Counter-strike etc.. They're all being put to good use now :)

IMG_206618.JPG

Honestly i didnt consider it a problem thats why i havent really acted on it.. But now you're all 4 against 1 so you win :) :rofl: Besides you all know better than i do still, so hopefully this will do it for now.. i'll have to get a better solution though, i'm running out of pc-games/dvd-cases haha.. I'll start searching for a chain/hook system thingy. :thumb:

Keep the same journal. It's much easier (at least for me) to follow one rather than multiple journals by a member. I'm more in tune to what they're doing.

I am in favour of finishing this journal when your current plants are done flowering. I am also in favour of starting a new journal for any new plants that you have. I view this as completing a project and beginning another.

Some day you're gonna look back at this journal and chuckle; you really didn't think that sad specimen wasn't light starved, and didn't think of bringing the mountain to mohammed? you'll be able to chuckle cause you'd have more experience.

Guess i thought that was just how autoflowers grew.. but i can deffinately see how some side-lighting would help out, cause the budsites below the top cola could have become branches with a little light from the side.
but hey i can already do that now by looking back some pages :)

I am in favour of finishing this journal when your current plants are done flowering. I am also in favour of starting a new journal for any new plants that you have. I view this as completing a project and beginning another.

Hey thanks for the input KingJohn :high-five:
I think i've come the conclusion that the seedling stage probably arent too exciting for you guys anyway, so keeping this one rolling for another month or so, then it should fit with the harvest of the autoflower and the new ladies will still have some 2-3 weeks left of veg (depending on how they look when that time comes ;) ) Then i'll start a new journal for those. :thumb:

Two ladies have popped the soil!! :cheer:

So during the night my own girl Cream Caramel has made her way to the surface

IMG_206718.JPG

And here's the Black Russian :)

IMG_206816.JPG

I bet i'll have a girl or two more by tonight ^^

I like to document it all. This way I can gauge my progress with previous grows.

hello Away,

please email me, I will ship a pair of yo-yo hanger for you to help lower the light. you can change the height you want.
I know you guys just want the best for me, thanks :thumb:
This here is why i'm having a little trouble lowering it though.. have a look

IMG_206210.JPG
IMG_206516.JPG
IMG_206312.JPG
IMG_206411.JPG

You see? It's pretty locked in that position at the moment.. I've been thinking about buying a hook and a chain but i'm a little scared that my closet wont hold the hook good enough and so the lights will come crashing down.. Just to let you know, i'm not ignoring the advice, tryshard also gave me. But it is a little problematic for me.. but i'll figure something out.:high-five:

And here's some pics of the Amnesia in normal lights, so i can compare it to the last pics i had under normal light :)
She looks like she's started to come back, so hopefully i'll start noticing the buds fatten up sooner or later.. I know she's looking quite ill but i've left all the leaves on to avoid setting her even more back.. they'll fall off on their own when they are done ;)

IMG_205914.JPG
IMG_205412.JPG
IMG_205514.JPG
IMG_205613.JPG
IMG_205710.JPG
IMG_205816.JPG
IMG_206012.JPG

You can't see it on these pictures but there's deffinately trichromes now ^^

Question: Should i keep this journal going for the Amnesia and end it when she's finnished, or should i just make a new one and move the Amnesia to that one as well? ;)

Hope you're all great and enjoying yourselves :thumb:

please email me your shipping details also, then I can ask my assistant to arrange for u :)
Woah Sara you're on the spot with awesome service! :thanks:
You guys keep suprising me :) I'd be very happy if you could do that!

Hey all! :smokin:
Just been on a trip to the guy who gave me the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud clone and look what i brought home with me :)
Rolled one with 50/50 of this nicely grown ERSB + some of this super couchlock hash i got left.. it's got a really couchlock feel to it. So bit of this.. bit of that.. :)
the combination of this almost pineapple-ish smoke and the knockout hash is amazing lol i'm spaaaaaced out :tokin:

IMG_20779.JPG

IMG_207814.JPG
IMG_208015.JPG

Also since this morning, the last of the girls have broken ground! :party::cheer:

IMG_206920.JPG
IMG_207315.JPG
IMG_207018.JPG
IMG_207115.JPG
IMG_207219.JPG

So all in all what i've got alive and growing in there now, besides from the Amnesia auto, is:
2x Fast version Cheese, 1x Cream Caramel, 1x Black Russian, 1x Bubblegum and 1x Chocolate Kush :)
Hope you all are good, i'll go enjoy this awesome bud some more :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom