Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

You should have no problems with the hangers Sara is sending you, as you can see I use the same hangers for my 1000W HPS and no worries. Just hook them between the cables your currently using and the mount at the top, it will be easy to lower up and down. Here is my light hanging.

P5304730.JPG

Well now that Sara is sending me some yoyo-hangers i wont have that problem. :)
But yes DC that was my concern.. that the particle board my closet is made of would break and the lights would come crashing down..
I'll get some more seedling pics up today i think, and a few of the Amnesia for comparing with earlier pics :thumb:
you can add a support board on the top to make sure it wont break. jsut 1 2x4 the lenght of the cabinet then jsut get longer eye bolts adn you will be good to go.

yoyos are so handy. The first few grows I didnt even bother to see how they worked so we used them to tie our lights in place securely but every adjustment untied and then moved the light and then retie. yoyo are so much faster and convenient.

Hey guys, not too much going on at the moment.. I gave the seedlings a dose of rootjuice + some bactrex last night, to get that bacteria and them roots going :) and loool.. that stuff is magic! They almost grew to twice the size during the night which seems just rediculous :rofl:

The room

IMG_208916.JPG

The Amnesia Auto.. not too much going on there sadly.. she's still on the water boat. also gave her some bactrex last night.. figured it might be good after that flush last week.

IMG_209018.JPG

The little ladies ^^

Groupshot

IMG_209113.JPG

Bubblegum:

IMG_209212.JPG

Black Russian:

IMG_209413.JPG

Chocolate Kush:

IMG_209516.JPG

Fast Cheese #2 (i have 2):

IMG_209619.JPG

Fast Cheese #1:

IMG_209715.JPG

Cream Caramel Fast Version:

IMG_209819.JPG

That was all the girls, hope you're all great, love to hear your comments ;)

Tommorow is day 7 of the seedling stage for the little ladies..
So in about another week or 2 i will give the first grow-nutes (1/4 dose to start)

I have 1 question: When do i transplant the 2 ladies i've got in the little pots? In another week? How long does it take to fill up that little pot?
The other 4 have space enough for a while :thumb:

your sprouts look good. if you flushed your flowering plant well you should now leave her alone and see if she comes back to life. you want to let the soil dry out then give her plain water once it does.

there's room for the amnesia and she can turn around. believe it or not some people defoliate like that on purpose. if you get her roots healthy again she'll turn out good.

I wouldn't give up on the Amnesia Auto yet Away. Nearly my whole Bloom tent looked like that at one point.

Here's a 420 link that describes that issue.

The first thing I did as B said was flush.
Then I used my own concoction which I'm still using & if you see my lastest update everything is looking much better.

BROKEAZZ CAL/MAG MIX

1 ounce of Skim Milk
1 teaspoon of Epsom Salt
3 teaspoons of Fox Farm Big Bloom
1 gallon of H2O

The Big Bloom is for the organic source of phosphorous.

Back
Top Bottom