B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

shes dead jim!!

I tried the dilithium irradiated tribble emulsion, it's hopeless....but, I found your pollen press!

Click here to see an off-topic, ex-watermarked picture of "Bones" From the original Star Trek cast, holding an object that, at a stretch, could be viewed as a form of pollen press :skeptical:

My new secret weapon. If I can't grow a healthy plant I'll spray the fargin bastages into good shiny health :)

Leaf Polish :)

If this don't work well enough I'll get some pledge or throw on a coat of polyurethane, eh :)

Very nice roots B.I.D.! I am really sorry about your loss... that would have killed me! But, you did say you have clones from her, so nothing lost!

:circle-of-love:

shes dead jim!!

I tried the dilithium irradiated tribble emulsion, it's hopeless....but, I found your pollen press!
thats frikkin awesome!!! and ty i been looking for that!! :rocker:

My new secret weapon. If I can't grow a healthy plant I'll spray the fargin bastages into good shiny health :)

If this don't work well enough I'll get some pledge or throw on a coat of polyurethane, eh :)
:rofl: is that a for real product? lol what on earth would that be good for or made out off i would think it would smother them, crazy :rocker:

Very nice roots B.I.D.! I am really sorry about your loss... that would have killed me! But, you did say you have clones from her, so nothing lost!

:circle-of-love:
yup i have about 10 clones of her in veg and flower so no major loss , i shudder at the thought of losing her genetics shes one of the best strains i have ever had! so i would be utterly devastated and UN-consoleable!!

so i have been hinting at some new things coming and i would normally wait till i started the new journal but darn it im to excited to contain it so im sharing ahead of schedule
heres the story my good buddy Paul at budmaster has yet again gone out of his way being good to me and along with his sponsoring me with lights he went and got me a new 4 pot autopot system with the airdome upgrade included i have been wanting to try then since i first saw them but as most of you know im on a very small fixed income and finding extra $ for fancy stuff is generally difficult if not near impossible, my lovely wife has been my biggest sponsor and helped me with many things but even that has fairly tight limits,
anyway with co-operation of autopot usa Paul got them to co-sponsor me with this system, fortunately budmaster sells autopots on his hydro store site green giant, there should be no problem with talking freely about the autopot system , so i have a unboxing series of pics to share today boy oh boy!! i cant wait to get these bad boys up n running!! my plan is a 4x4 scrog above the system , the idea is to get the new journal ready to go as soon as the current flowering girls are done for now check this out!!
DSCF26573.JPG
DSCF26581.JPG
DSCF26601.JPG
DSCF2661.JPG
DSCF2662.JPG
DSCF2663.JPG
DSCF2664.JPG
DSCF2665.JPG
DSCF2666.JPG
DSCF26671.JPG
DSCF26681.JPG
DSCF2669.JPG
DSCF2670.JPG
DSCF2672.JPG
DSCF2673.JPG
DSCF2674.JPG
DSCF2675.JPG
DSCF2676.JPG
DSCF2677.JPG
DSCF2678.JPG
DSCF2679.JPG
DSCF2680.JPG
so this last pic is of the add on airdome system according to the paperwork i adds mass o2 to the root zone and can increase yield up to 130%!! my first impression is that its very well made and thought out the materials seem to be very good quality and its nifty how the whole system all fits in the res for easy storage (not that i plan to put this thing away any time in the near future) :rocker:
cant wait!!

nice new toy B.I.D, i had one yesterday myself, a nutriculture aero cloner 20 sites.
can't wait to see your new tool running!!! and learn quietly from my sofa...
nice.

Looks Great BID :thumb:

KingJohnC mentioned that you are/might be using an ionizers in your grow? How is that working for you? I was thinking about trying one but was not sure. I have not read all of your journal yet sorry :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom