B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

i do remember it with vivid clarity yet so much has come to pass since lol the blue mammy is no more i'll post some pics of how bad she was ,,if ya'll reallly wanna see a horror show....
I want to see everything; The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

not just see but know why also :thumb:

the why is simple,,im a bad canna dad i neglected her to death....:rip:
Come on, knock it off BID. You & I both know better than that. Even you are allotted to lose a few.

Come on, knock it off BID. You & I both know better than that. Even you are allotted to lose a few.

I know, right? All plants should be able to withstand the sun 10" away from them and no water for 3 days...right?

lol...jk. If there was a jail for cannabis murderers, I'd be on death row.

I'd be in the cell next to you Gov. :laughtwo:

I know, right? All plants should be able to withstand the sun 10" away from them and no water for 3 days...right?

lol...jk. If there was a jail for cannabis murderers, I'd be on death row.

I'd be in the cell next to you Gov. :laughtwo:
but but but i KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!! it was more like 8-10 days i didnt even unzip her tent.... i just asumed she was fine in her shopping bag of 9 gal coco , she was stripped,chopped and fed to my worms in the bin... now i have clones and males in there, when you see the pics of her you'll want throw stones! and have me publicly disemboweled!!!

ok for you that have a morbid curiosity and want all the squishy guts & eyeballs hanging off the bumper you know who you are,you slow down and gawk when passing an accident ! animals!! (ok ok i do that too)
here you go blue dream death pics
DSCF25923.JPG
DSCF25952.JPG
DSCF25932.JPG
DSCF25941.JPG
DSCF25961.JPG
DSCF25982.JPG
:rip:
you gave of yourself to the end ms blue milf

Bummer about the plant. I've done afew revegs myself. Works but in reality that option should be a last chance thing. Reveg stresses plants a lot. Never know what might happen. I've had revegs hermie on my afew times in the past. So myself I'd use that only as a last resort. LOL them coffee can pots. As a matter a fact I did the exact same thing back when. Ended up with more roots than water in the bottom. Close to the end I could only fit like a pint of water in it. I used it as a DWC type grow. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah, you're right. You're a bad Dad or should I say son; You killed your mother.

Hey Brotha Hope your day Went well :thumb:

ok i dont know where this journal is going yet but you deserve some pics and i gotta show you the new babies CANNATONIC!! and some other stuff the veg girls all got repotted (not pictured) andthe grape 13 clones that popped roots in under a week, the date i cut them was 4.23 12 days later i took these pics and put them in solo cups of coco
ok on with the "vulgar display of plant"
DSCF2638.JPG
DSCF2637.JPG
DSCF26321.JPG
DSCF26362.JPG
DSCF26271.JPG
DSCF26251.JPG
DSCF26161.JPG
DSCF26211.JPG
DSCF26171.JPG
DSCF26192.JPG
DSCF26181.JPG