B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

MORE PICS!! see alot of things changed quickly and the last pics are now outdated so heres what i did, put the autos in the half empty flower tent, put the 2 males in the veg tent after i lollipopped them, gave the 3 bd's in hempys a trim, trimmed and staked the grape13 and took pics heres the veg tent, the flower tent will be posted in the other journal :rocker:
DSCF25832.JPG
DSCF25871.JPG
DSCF25881.JPG
DSCF2589.JPG
DSCF25821.JPG
DSCF25761.JPG
DSCF25752.JPG

Nice :thumb:
are we making fem seeds from gdp?

:thumb:

good affections LV hope your girls are doing spectacular! oh and to keep the joke going..from my last post..."do NOT got towards the light!"

In my case going toward the light is a green thing :)

Those are beautiful purple plants. I want to grow that color :)

Hey BID, can you toss an update on those welder's glasses you got? Do they work well under the LED's?

:thanks:

Looking good yo.
much obliged ty ty:high-five:

In my case going toward the light is a green thing :)
indeed it is! :rofl:

Those are beautiful purple plants. I want to grow that color :)
ahh yes my addiction to purple! seems contagious check this out
DSCF2227.JPG
DSCF2049.JPG

Hey BID, can you toss an update on those welder's glasses you got? Do they work well under the LED's?
well they are great for protection but are to dark a green to color correct led lights, they are very sturdy and of excellent quality i do use them most of the time if im going to be working in the led light for more than a few min and outside on sunny day they are great, (i love the emerald green cast on the world) like i said the only drawback is they dont color correct the pink cast due to being so green, i love them otherwise and for pics my cam does a great job fixing the pink for my needs of updates and identifying issues with the plant
shades are a 5 stars out of 5 for quality , fit, durability and eye protection
for the not specified use of color correction 0 out of 5 stars
i can tell they would work great for spot welding and cutting torch use might need darker for mig or extended welding jobs
hope that covers it ,if you have more questions fire away
one caution these block all red light i discovered you can not see a red stoplight at all! potentially dangerous do not wear while driving or around any kind of fire :rocker:

BID, the Purple Addict.

I'ma get me one or two of dem beans. :green_heart:

Thanks for the reply BID. I actually stopped by Homer's house and they had nothing. Lowe's was literally 1/3 mile away, so I went there too...nothing. I'm still tempted to get the method 7's, but ~$15 vs ~$150 is a no brainer for me. I was just hoping I could pick some up locally. I still haven't checked grainger yet.

good affernoonz LV hope your girlz are doing spectacular! oh and to keep the joke going..from my last post..."do NOT got towards the light!"

Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom