B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

BIDDDDDD!!! I have been lurking for a very long time in many of your journals....and I must now make my presence know....! First....what a Ph#k#n Awesome handle....Big Irish Doode.....it kills me every time I log on!!!

I have been following you as well as Icemud in particular surrounding these Mars II....I just purchased 4 x 700W mars II Bloom only!! I am hoping they will do me Justice...!!! Especially after watching your runs...tell....me I'll be ok....lmao!!

I do also see you are making a journal with I-grow....but I think you have stated that you haven't made a full run.....beginning to end with them so you will not compare to other leds yet.....????!!! Do I have that correct....??

Also...I purchased the Bloom only spectrum.....have you made a run with any bloom only spectrum LEDS yet???? Would you expect a greater yield vs dual spectrum....as you are not wasting room on non red lights....during Flower...??? just curious on what you think!

Keep up the great work with these journals......and I am officially subscribed....!!
thanks for the compliments, glad you decided to surface,never tried any bloom spectrums,i have just the 1 mars2 light i like it real well for small jobs and such, the jury is still out on the i-grow lights but things look good oh and you"ll do just fine start a journal and invite ppl and you will have excettent tutors! this is the best place to learn:rocker:

..start a journal and invite ppl and you will have excellent tutors! this is the best place to learn:rocker:

I'd have to agree. I do ALOT of reading (not just for this theraputic hobby ;) ), and the comraderie along with the encouragement and support offered by everyone here has made this a regular hangout for me as well.

I don't want to hijack, but I'm about 1 week from flip on my current pineapple chunk grow. Take a look if you feel so inclined.

Gov

I'd have to agree. I do ALOT of reading (not just for this theraputic hobby ;) ), and the comraderie along with the encouragement and support offered by everyone here has made this a regular hangout for me as well.

I don't want to hijack, but I'm about 1 week from flip on my current pineapple chunk grow. Take a look if you feel so inclined.

Gov

Hanging out here is so much better than facebook. I forget I have a face book account. I try to remember to check it once a month. That is the only way I can get photos of my grand kids in Oklahoma.

lol...I get THAT too Lady V. My grand kids are all in Kansas (a few states away from my "virtual" home of Calimport). On the other hand, I DID just get my Mom to join here too. ;)

That work too. But most of my family are anti- cannabis.. at least the ones in Oklahoma. My parents are starting to change well my dad anyway. my mom still sends me emails about crime rate going up if legalized... LOL

i think the only reason crime would go up it the over inflated false value put on cannabis due to its former illegal status and high demand , a commercial grower can produce it foe 50 cents a gram but have no compunction selling it for 10 bucks even my rinky dink setup is only at most 2-3 $ a gram prob more like a buck, so hopefully that will change soon

It's only business.

True it is business, but for the kids that need it and jacking the price is not nice. I went in the other day and the one that helps with body trimmer went from 5 a gram to 9.50 a gram. That is why I am learning to grow. Not, just to help myself but others that really need it too :)

:green_heart:

its business for some,for others safe affordable clean organic meds are life and death

:high-five:

its business for some,for others safe affordable clean organic meds are life and death

To expand a bit, one of the reasons the USA has one of the worst health care systems, and most expensive, in the 'industrialized' world, is that, in many cases, it more a business then a matter of life and death.

Sorry if that too political :) :peace:

Just driving thru BID. I did alittle of the Evalya Wood's Seed read and seen all you amend with. Damn now that's a formula. Looking forward to some pictures. JK kind of. Never fear I shall return. Hey I'm kind of impressed so far with the Variant of the Blue Dream I started working with. My are buds turned out gold. I'm planning on doing afew single cola plants with it. Looks like she could be a big cola if all she had to do was one main branch. Hope all's good and you had a great 420/Easter Keepem Green

To expand a bit, one of the reasons the USA has one of the worst health care systems, and most expensive, in the 'industrialized' world, is that, in many cases, it more a business then a matter of life and death.

Sorry if that too political :) :peace:
i dont find that political,sadly its just truth,i see it more and more drs becoming pill mills,caring very little about even the names of their patients,have you been to the ER its a mile of paperwork and nonsense 2 ppl have to be in the room to give you a shot,hippa this hoppa that rapid fire questions all designed to cover their butts,its insane! i thought i saw the mad hatter!!!lol this is why i started learning natural medicine,cannabis is only 1 of my many tools, we grow other medicinal herbs,i avoid the system because it is a business of treatment for symptoms not creating and using cures.

Just driving thru BID. I did alittle of the Evalya Wood's Seed read and seen all you amend with. Damn now that's a formula. Looking forward to some pictures. JK kind of. Never fear I shall return. Hey I'm kind of impressed so far with the Variant of the Blue Dream I started working with. My are buds turned out gold. I'm planning on doing afew single cola plants with it. Looks like she could be a big cola if all she had to do was one main branch. Hope all's good and you had a great 420/Easter Keepem Green
hey wood good to see ya!! yup i love blue dream and i have quite a few going its a high yielder and a great painkiller/energizer im hoping for a good yield on this mom showcased in this journal, but have several others going in the other journal
that list of amendments creates a mineral buffet the plants love and the will shine even sparkle when they are really happy! azomite is the one i wont do without well that and mykos to munch the azomite, the tea takes care of that! dont be a stranger wood! always value your words:rocker:

How is everything doing today? I hope healthy :)

Haven't been posting much here & on your last journal lately BID, no need to. Your post & updates are pretty much self-explanatory. As long as you see my likes I'm enjoying the show.

How is everything doing today? I hope healthy :)
good was busy working on my atvs getting ready for summer fun:rocker: oh and attended a friends bbq

BID, question regarding CS and U/S jewelry cleaner... Have you made CS while jar is being zapped by U/S? :). Im curious what would happen.
never tried it i cant figure out how you would keep the rods still the vibrations and the jars dont stand upright in the u/s

I like it. Open-minded, free-thinking...and it sounds like a cool experiment.
indeed

Haven't been posting much here & on your last journal lately BID, no need to. Your post & updates are pretty much self-explanatory. As long as you're see my likes I'm enjoying the show.
its all good!!! :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom