B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

Lotsa Babies :thumb:

Hello,
Hope all is well, happy, healthy and going strong.
:high-five:

I have to go to the hardware store and get 2x4s get them cut and put together to get my wire set up. I am glad that it is going to be a nice day. Sawdust and plants do not go well together. You sound ornery... LOL
:rofl:

i agree with you all hands down this is the best place to share knowledge with all types of people from all walks of life who all share one thing the the love for sweet sweet cheeba

i agree with you all hands down this is the best place to share knowledge with all types of people from all walks of life who all share one thing the the love for sweet sweet cheeba

Yep!!
:circle-of-love:

ok so i dont really want to start another journal just yet so im gonna post the veg pics of the kids under the budmaster at least till the hit flower, heres the sour diesel#2 reveg,the ogkush,bubba og,pink salad and royal bluematic autos oh and some blue dream clones im giving away all but one of,
DSCF25124.JPG
DSCF25113.JPG
DSCF25102.JPG
DSCF25094.JPG

Hey B.I.D, what type of light do you have over your babies? And how high? What type of light will I need to get my seedlings & non rooted clones to my 600w MH for veg?

all led lights!! in this journal,, in the case of the veg kids they are under a budmaster II 675 just like it says on the post and the upper right corner of every pic hehe now that shine well i gotta blame the azomite & cocktail of minerals and amendments they've been infected with thatgloss ever since i started using them,,my camera takes the pink out of the pics so we can see all the natural colors!

so what have you been making your amendments with?
thats the 100$ questionlol
lets see
azomite
gypsum
calcium carbonate
epsoma garden lime & soil acidifier(surfer)
blood meal
bone meal
dr earth phosphate stuff (reddish box)
dry molasses
bout 5 different brands of mykos
dextrose
kelloggs organic vegie ferts 4-3-3 w/mykos
mixed into clean rinsed coco
drenched with t&j tea and yucca extract
sealed up in a roughneck trash can
cooked min 1 week at 75-80f
cooked min 3 weeks at lower temps
after i see myko growth (white fuzz)
i put in pots and use
plants get weekly mistings with amaze/pgr/seaweed extract t&j tea
twice after 12/12 flip they get bloomit once at the flip once as soon as i see flower set
every week they get the Alaska kelp foliar mist in between the amaze/pgr so they get misted twice every week about 3-4 days apart
right now they are getting the full line of general organics go box as well
i think that covers it ,,im prob forgetting something:thumb:

Why amaze? and where do you find PGR? will any growth regulator do? Most PGRs concern me because they contain Daminozide, a well known carcinogen so I'd hope that isn't the case with the products we're using. Daminozide - Wikipedia

amaze pgr and bloomit i use are from a and g labs online and are intended for high brix gardening i doubt they have any carcinogens i believe their pgr is a highly pure and concentrated form of seaweed,in any case its designed to improve and help create nutrient dense foods and reverse decades of bad agricultural practices, my guess is safety is tops on their list of priorities:thumb:

amaze pgr and bloomit i use are from a and g labs online and are intended for high brix gardening i doubt they have any carcinogens i believe their pgr is a highly pure and concentrated form of seaweed,in any case its designed to improve and help create nutrient dense foods and reverse decades of bad agricultural practices, my guess is safety is tops on their list of priorities:thumb:

You are correct. The labs' pgr is a pure concentrate.
Doc bud (here on 420mag)now sells everything the lab you mentioned does at same costs as lab. :) Free shipping too over 50$US, but probably to US only.

BID, They say that PGR product is made with seaweed...but... what is the ingredient they derive? I would request a list of all ingredients. PGR's have been found to be toxic when combusted. Stay Safe

i have faith that the i ag labs products are safe i have read about the products and concepts they use and its all about creating wholesome nutrient dense foods i have used th products to bring several astoundingly high quality harvests in i also practice bud washing techniques use by curso and docbud ,im sure doc knows and has answered this question before you can always ask him:thumb:
he is the high brix master

Ah, now that I've found AG labs product info it makes more sense. As a gardener the amaze products I'm familiar are to prevent weeds, and not a fertilizer. And Daminozide is illegal for use in anything but ornamentals or leafy non-edibles so I think it's pretty safe to say it's not in the AG Labs PGR.

Ah, now that I've found AG labs product info it makes more sense. As a gardener the amaze products I'm familiar are to prevent weeds, and not a fertilizer. And Daminozide is illegal for use in anything but ornamentals or leafy non-edibles so I think it's pretty safe to say it's not in the AG Labs PGR.
im glad your feeling at ease now ,i was all along cuz i know the stuff i use is meant for not just food but actually to make better food :thumb:

Happy Easter/ 420 !!! I am exhausted after yesterday so, I am going to get caught up on reading get photos posted and :bongrip: Crap on toast I still have a hole to drill!!!

Hope everyone is Happy today.

Back
Top Bottom