Back At It

Like the title says I'm back at it :passitleft:
Same tents (2× 2x4x5), same soil mix for now (will change once I finish what I have left more on that later), I upgraded my bloom tent lights to some qbs and put my 2x 600w leds in the veg tent. Any questions feel free to ask.

First up is a green poison clone vegging out for a couple more weeks.

Here are a green poison clone in the bloom tent with a small cream carmel auto
And here is what's on deck....
Fisheye OG and star pupil from mass medical, astrosnaps from subcool, inzane in the membrane, graped rbx, disco f1, cherry garcia, buckner, and velvet from ethos. Dropping 6 today, not sure if I'm doing 2 or 3 diff ones......

Hey Dirt! Some nice new strains you got there! Looking forward to how star pupil grows and smokes as I'm considering it for my next run which is a ways away. Pulling up a seat.

:passitleft:

Ween :passitleft: I picked them up in Boston yesterday at NECANN. Went to the Mass Med both to get the fisheye og regs..turns out they they were giving those out as freebies with purchase so I was torn between their star pupil and their mr e pupil. Ethos though.....I bought one pack of inzane in the membrane and the rest were freebies. 3 strains in a gift bag and 2 strains from spinning a wheel lol. It was a good event alot of peeps there. After these 6 go into there final pot I'll be switching from that soil of mine. Glad to have you here :passitleft:

Sounds like a pretty great deal on the ethos. I thought you were starting new soil soon....? Gonna be a couple months? Looking forward to some great training. I really need to step up my game with that!

The soil will be ready in about a week but the wifes making me use up the 40 or so gallons I still have...... so 6 will use that right up then into the new lol.

Ok.....5/6 made it......gonna replace the graped rbx that didn't sprout in a few days with something else.

Gaped rbx
Star pupil 1
Star pupil 2... she had a hard time shedding her helmet...and things got messy but she'll recover.
Buckner 1
Buckner 2
Green poison fv in bloom
Cream Caramel auto getting close to the end

Hi Dirt, I also got graped rbx and Buckner. I didn't ask whether the seeds were feminized. Do you know? I started 4 of each. They all germinated. You plants look awesome.
Hey Joe, I believe the buckners are regs and the graped rbx fems. I cant find any info on most of the freebies I got from ethos, so I'll treat the ones I'm unsure of like they were regs. Thanks for stopping in.

Girls are doing good. Took down the cc auto yesterday...prolly get 20-25g off her.
The bloom tent is full of green poisons. Just moved the other one in there a few days ago. I'll get some pics up of them in the next few days.
Here are the youngins:passitleft:
Both Buckners have taken off compared to the others. Both already have roots coming through on the bottoms.

Graped rbx

Star pupil 1
Star pupil 2 is slowly coming along

Back
Top Bottom