Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

I see great things in the future:peace:
Picture_0703.jpg

I am lucky enough to not be working for once today - so I am going to toast that rep with a blunt of this finest Durban Poison I happened to aquire.

My Jah / Gia inspired nute provision has not let me down. In my understanding - if you open your mind and follow your heart/gut/instinct you will feel what your girls need (it is a bit more challenging on human girls mind you! :rofl: (I am in the conquest of)) You can only try.
If I can master the understanding of myself, my plant and my relationship, I will be complete - a happy chappy - enlightened? Not quite - but on the path! :smokin:

I've just realised that this long pot that the two saved plants are growing out of is the same pot I have been using to grow mobile crops in since I was 17 or something (obviously soil has been replaced and added to) but some of the bottom soil down there somewhere... in the depths of that thing, is still present from the very first seed I ever planted on this planet this lifetime!:thedoubletake:

Here is a picture of a plant I moved with me from out of town, at the second house that we stayed at on our journey to our present place. Same pot as these are in (I need to share a picture of it now though - I have stiched the broken seams of it together with wire to keep it together! :laughtwo: Sentimental, me... Nah!
S5001014.jpg

How's it going? It's been awhile.

:roorrip: True that FreakNature - I have had some shit going down plus batteries for the camera are hard to come by here right now and it is hard to write about something that you can't show. My mate was round here last weekend and we got some nice photos of my purple buds on his chargable Sony Cybershot but he forgot the USB cable(he is a stoner who has just harvested a motherload) so I could'nt upload the pics! Let me tell you, that guy is tough to track down - he has been moving around constantly and last I got hold of him he was at Victoria Falls, a few hundred kilometers west of here! :thedoubletake: I will get them up here soon enough though.

The purple stemed plant is far ahead of the ohers and has lost most of its fan leaves and the buds are getting nice and fat. I brushed my hand against one of its buds while tending to them and it smells pretty good! Like honey and lemon with alpine overtones. I dont think it even has a month left to go but sativas can surprise you. It still just keeps growing more white hairs every few days and the trichs look mostly clear to me.

The other plant has a few promising buds growing but the one at the end is still in veg mode - I am beginning to suspect light polution and for the last week have been covering it. Anyway - chat to yall when I get some pics up in here.
:peace:

...Thanks Boss!

I guess that is what is termed 'delayed reaction' lol! :blalol:

Thanks Brad - looking forward to pics, but the reports are great to hear as well. Best wishes!

I thought I would give yall a report since I still have no pics to upload - things are a bit pear shaped in Zim at the moment and the possibility of getting these babies photographed before harvest is becoming dimmer by the day. I do not want to bore you with my little problems though so let me best describe the situation as it stands:

I have began trimmng the lower branches of the purple plant, as they are out of the light and have not had any new pistils(white hairs) appearing from them in a week or so. The hairs are maroon and withered and the trichomes look cloudy to slight amber on those particular branches - so to allow the plant to focus on its higher branches (as well as the fact that it is smoke testing time!) which are still covered in new pistils and getting fatter by the day! The buds are all bright purple with yellow hairs(on that plant) that turn maroon as they get older - by that I mean the calayxs are purple, the leaves are green. They are really beautful actually and it sadens me to miss shots of them looking so good!

The other two were getting light polution but they are flowerng now that I have been covering them for just over 2 weeks with an old blanket over a metal frame. The one is getting really fat 'blueish' buds which I could almost call turquoise - that smell like mint and berries on its lower branches which were out of the light - so the tops I expect will turn out awesome!

The third on has just began to flower and smells spicey - like ginger and a young girls perfume infused with her sweat - hard to describe! I always thought that one would be the best untill the other turned purple which is amazing, especially as it was completely natural and unexpected! Now it has a challenge to beat that! I still have high hopes for that one though.

I am determined to get photographic documentation of the end of this grow so wish me luck n sourcing a camera and I hope to have some pics up here ASAP
:peace:

Sorry to hear about the tough times down there, badbradblu. Regarding the plants though...excellent! Your descriptions give our minds lots of freedom...the images we envision because of it may be better then the photos. :) They must be beautiful!

Thank you FeakNature - you inspired me to not give up on my thread - when the going gets tuff the tuff get going! Or in my case growing!

I tracked down Oliver who had the pics of my bud but the dude s a bit of an all star and seems to have got himself in some kind of trouble (again). He had to delete the excellent photos that he took of my plants due to extenuating circumstances (I smell bacon but he won't say). We are going to pull a Grand Theft Auto misson tonight and, disregarding the current curfew of 8:00, I am going to pick him up on my bike, cut crib and get the final pics! Then we will boot the gong and misson him back cabin. On Saturday we should be doing it again to get some daylight pics before I harvest. This could be trouble but it is the last chance to photograph my grow - could go bad. But then again - bad s my middle name - who's a Bad Boy - I am.
:winkyface:

Well, the times 4:20 - perfect for a misson prep phatty boombatti blunt!

Your choice, Brad; but don't take any unnecessary chances on my account. Still...if I was there I'd be right along with you. :ganjamon:

:ganjamon: Jah Rastafari!!!

Here are the pics at long last - you would never beleive the shit I went through to get this shoot done!
DSC00587.JPG

I love this plant!:Rasta:
DSC00583.JPG

DSC005701.JPG

DSC006041.JPG

DSC006051.JPG

The last one is blury but I still like the shot anyway.

420 rocks! :headbanger: Big up Rob 420!
:clap:

Here are some pics of some branches which I picked this morning:yummy:
DSC005662.JPG

DSC005681.JPG

Well done, bro. Perseverance pays off!! That is some outrageously sexy sativa. Literally making my mouth water. Let us know how those branches cure up. :)

Back
Top Bottom