Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

Thanks FreakNature - it is well worth it! and to think I almost caved...
NoLogo - it s soooo purple!
DSC00591.JPG

DSC00574.JPG

DSC00589.JPG

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00586.JPG

Thanks Dr.215 - I love sticky purple!
Spenceje - Malawi Gold is a diverse gene pool rather than a single strain - there are 3 main species that constitute the product - I wish there was a doctor Green Thumb or someone who could do tests on them to find out the details, ratios and THC vol. of these plants.
DSC00590.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

Those are some pics of the other plants - the first one(above this) is the one next to the purple one and the others(below this) are at the end (The one I have been covering)
DSC00599.JPG

DSC005981.JPG

DSC00569.JPG

Guys please rate my photos so I know where I am going...
DSC00600.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00585.JPG

:bongrip: Ok it is time for a smoke report:
As I had previously mentioned I removed all the lower branches which did not receive enough light and had only withered hairs on them and hung them in my closet. After 10 days they were dry to the touch and I then manicured the buds and put them into a glass jar. This weekend I ran out of my regular supply and decided to try some of the semi-cured bud in the jar with my partner and I was happy with the result even if it has only cured for about 3 weeks.

My girl usually does'nt smoke my green as she says it is 'too hectic' but she likes this bud a lot. It has a very mild taste, like air in a way, with a slight hint of potpourri which is what the plant smells like now in its last stage, with the trichs mostly cloudy and the colour of the calaxys getting more vivid and dark purple daily. It is misleading as the effect does not begin for a few minutes after toking and leaves you wondering what went wrong - then KAZAM! It creeps up on you and one minute you are thinking it is weak - the next you stop thinking and feel the graceful lift of the herb and become vividly aware of your surroundings and feel the need to hold someone you love and to brace yourself. My consciousness shifted and my mind expanded. I have not had as many laughs this whole year as I did this weekend and it was exhilarating to have such deep conversations with my partner and not to mention such amazing sex! We did'nt feel like sleeping Saturday night after the session and watched the sunrise together after a dark night of the soul and spent the rest of the day in bed(not sleeping much). :smokin:

:smokin: Its time for an update so here it is. After this are some pictures of close ups of the plants showing the trichomes and some other shots taken today by another camera. Booyakasha! :Rasta:

Here is the stuff close up :ganjamon:
11114.jpg

:roorrip: :rollit: :roorrip: Thats some dank sativa!!!
1046.jpg

:thedoubletake: This stuff is soooo purple, it is sweet! :yummy:
new213.jpg

Sweet sweet stickiness. They're looking beautiful. :ganjamon:

tasty

Spence, thanks man :smokin:

Nature - your interest and input in this grow has made documenting it all the more worth while! :battingeyelashes: Thanks :hippy:

215, thanks doc! :rocker:

Aw shucks bbb, this is all about you and your sativa...rare to see such excellent and beautiful strains like yours. Your work, your risk, your reward. Best wishes brother.

A beautiful sativa at its finest. Malawi gold? Should of been Malawi purple. Nice trichome production....Great plant overall. Im sure the plant in person is gorgeous. I see the small river in the back, must make for a wonderfull sight.

Boss your expertise is much obliged - thanks for the feedback and nice to see you around here again! :bong:

StonerGrower, I appreciate your feedback - I love comments, makes it all so worth while and rewarding!~ I will have more pictures posted later tonight - some of them are aite :hmmmm: so I hope you get a chance to see them. :peace:

I took this one at night of a new bud still a couple of weeks away from peak
1727.jpg

and the new flower - younger than the rest.
1536.jpg

1344.jpg

1282.jpg

:drool:

Older flowers :smokin:
699.jpg

new55.jpg

new120.jpg

looking down the tied down branch
new54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom