And the stuff curing...
11241.jpg

11221.jpg

11119.jpg

Just one more of that purple power baby! :rollit:
092.jpg

:yummy::cheesygrinsmiley::partyboy::clown::joint::drool::blalol::sleep:

Cheers Boss! :riskybusiness:

reps if I could bro. Those are sweet looking sativa buds. I'm happy for you.

Freak thanks just for the word man - what would this grow be without great friends like you to share it with! :Rasta:

Bubba - I will toast that nug to you man! :peace:

I thought I would update my thread as I did a major harvest this weekend and all the mature heads have been removed. I tend to harvest in sessions rather than a whole plant at a time for two main reasons:
1. It gives me the opportunity to catch each individual bud at its peak potency and precise stage of development that meets all of my personal criteria.
2. It lightens the workload - I actually find it very therapeutic processing weed and I would rather do it in small, manageable portions which dont take too much time out of a day.

I had already started and had chopped quite a few branches by the time my homie arrived with his camera but these shots show some ready buds before I chopped and remaining imature ones Left on the plants.
5132.jpg

7105.jpg

888.jpg

1053.jpg

and this was left behind yet to ripen...
1933.jpg

overview
2034.jpg

:smokin: Shot BubbaKush! Here are a few more for you...
21107.jpg

2259.jpg

1542.jpg

1351.jpg

12100.jpg

wow! Is the word buddy for sure! I was planning on growing Malawi gold when I move up north, I plan on growing monsters, ive heard that Malawi gold can get a stalk as thick as a telephone pole! And that if grown right in full sun they could reach 25' tall! That is a true cannabis monster!
How was your per plant yeild?

wow! Is the word buddy for sure! I was planning on growing Malawi gold when I move up north, I plan on growing monsters, ive heard that Malawi gold can get a stalk as thick as a telephone pole! And that if grown right in full sun they could reach 25' tall! That is a true cannabis monster!
How was your per plant yeild?

1301.jpg

That is a negative photo - I thought looked cool
7105.jpg

A new bud
3232.jpg

Trich close-up
2256.jpg

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom