Bagseed Grow

Day 54 for the bagseeds. Both took the super crop well. I then trimmed and LST one. The other is only getting super cropped when needed. Just want to see the difference in the two techniques. And they both where fed 7-15-7. Plus I shoved some rusty nails down into the soil.

You may have been told there is now way to identify that plant from the looks. If not then I just did. The really funny part is. Not only can we not tell you what kind it is. We can not tell you how it will effect you from the look of the plant. The best picture you can take can tell nothing. Even if you could describe the smell perfectly we still could not tell you anything. Not only can we not tell you what kind it is we can't know how good it is going to be.
Genetics are way to diverse now. A plant with as little as 25% indica could have perfect indica growth patterns and a sativa high. With bag seed you can not even take in the fact that the weed was good. It could be a hybrid or a hermie. And now we can include CBD to the mix. In that case the plant will look great have trichomes everywhere and may not get you high.
I hope I cleared everything up for you LMAO.
# I trust and believe in @Jackalope

Looking good. Those plants are going to have a lot of tops! Nice work.

Total days: 57
Not flowering.
Nutes: 7-15-7. Root activator. Rusty nails. Epsom salt.
18" from light. 20/4
The one on left was super cropped only. No other training.
The one on the right was super cropped and trimmed and tied down/LST.
I'M liking the one on the left best.

Update: the 150w cfl works good. I pulled everything out and rehung the lights. I set them 20 inches above tops. The heat has not been an issue. So end week one flower. Total days 69 fpr two big bagseeds and 30 total for the GGa.
So far only pistils. Looks like all female.

Lookin great!

Back
Top Bottom