BakedArea's 1st Grow! 2019 Outdoor/Greenhouse: StrawDiesel x Critical+

I've done quite a bit of trimming of weak stems and fan leaves. Frost has killed a lot of leaves but now that the weather is back to just cool (mid 30's to low 40's at night) I notice that the plants seem to be doing okay. Two weeks ago I did a serious thinning because of mold but that didn't stop the plants from growing -- very slowly, but at least they were still trying.

I had a late start to my season. On top of that, I left them in veg for quite a while longer. I'm worried about the cold until harvest. Thankfully, only mid to high 40s here so far. I will be putting them inside the greenhouse if there is any chance of frost. Hopefully that will be enough to protect them.

Hey everyone...not sure if folks are still following but just wanted to update that I lost all my plants to issues with mold and pests. I scratched and destroyed all the plants. I'm starting over this week with some clones. I have been away from this forum for quite some time. I got super discouraged and felt defeated. I don't have anyone near me to help me one on one and be a mentor of sorts. My time is limited on a computer or phone because of work. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the maintenance better and PREVENT any issues this year. Thanks again to everyone for the advice and wisdom last year. I hope everyone has a wonderful grow season considering everything that is happening in the world right now.

Hey everyone...not sure if folks are still following but just wanted to update that I lost all my plants to issues with mold and pests. I scratched and destroyed all the plants. I'm starting over this week with some clones. I have been away from this forum for quite some time. I got super discouraged and felt defeated. I don't have anyone near me to help me one on one and be a mentor of sorts. My time is limited on a computer or phone because of work. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the maintenance better and PREVENT any issues this year. Thanks again to everyone for the advice and wisdom last year. I hope everyone has a wonderful grow season considering everything that is happening in the world right now.
so sad to read that baked. Hard to get help from a distance sometimes. We are here if you need help as you go. dont be afraid to shout out. good luck

so sad to read that baked. Hard to get help from a distance sometimes. We are here if you need help as you go. dont be afraid to shout out. good luck
Thanks for the uplift! I'll be sure to be more active with my new grow journal as well as asking for help. I just felt like I wasted folks time with my inability to keep my girls healthy and be proactive. I did learn a lot though. The biggest lesson has to do with time management and not being complacent. I will be starting a new journal soon and I will be sure to post a link for it here. I would certainly appreciate any and all of the wisdom from this community. I need to learn to find more time to be more involved here too...

Thanks for the uplift! I'll be sure to be more active with my new grow journal as well as asking for help. I just felt like I wasted folks time with my inability to keep my girls healthy and be proactive. I did learn a lot though. The biggest lesson has to do with time management and not being complacent. I will be starting a new journal soon and I will be sure to post a link for it here. I would certainly appreciate any and all of the wisdom from this community. I need to learn to find more time to be more involved here too...
a pleasure and dont worry , never wasted time chatting to other growers. if you add an @Ganjagrandaddy to your post when your new journal is up , it will alert me to it and I can tag along. There are a lot of ways to automate a grow too , can take some of the pressure off. rhes ladies can grow without is in a good outside hidden spot too . good luck.

Talk here so I don't get in trouble for "thread hijacking" u went with cloudine series but did u get the t6 or s6?
Yeah, I was going to say we should focus the attention back on the GSC topic. Haaa haaa. It is a T6

U learned how to use the settings yet... I've been using way before they started doing the cannabis thing tents and stuff like that filters it was made for cooling like server rooms or electronic rooms not growing. They now have a new LCD the t67??? Looks a bit different not sure what does different then normal one

U learned how to use the settings yet... I've been using way before they started doing the cannabis thing tents and stuff like that filters it was made for cooling like server rooms or electronic rooms not growing. They now have a new LCD the t67??? Looks a bit different not sure what does different then normal one
I haven't setup the controller yet. It got late last night and had a long day... hopefully tomorrow I'll get setup.

I'm not sure about a new LCD? I'll go check out the website.

Ya it's 49.99 it doesn't seem like it does anything different then the T ones from cloudline. Like I said they didn't start as a grow company was for computer server rooms and entertainment eletroic closets... it's probably their Grow version but one it comes with works great. Need help programming let me know

Back
Top Bottom