Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

3rd day of 12/12, the growth is picking up, nodes are staggering and each plant is getting her own colors now.
Plants are watered every three days and rotated clockwise when watered. :peace:

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

Good morning, I just took some of the larger fan leaves and will take more in a few days. Growth is nicely spread out with the multiple toppings. I am hoping that this many top’s will minimize the stretch.

I started to feed a bit of N, P & K with some added enzymes and an alfalfa based booster with yesterdays water/feed. I like the way the three look now. Now to find a good nutrient balance that will keep the three happy at the same time. Good soil, watering and roots have gotten us here so far.

Hopefully we see some sign of flowering soon. These are some pretty girls. :Rasta:

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

I get up early. Mornings are when I like to take care of the tent, its quiet and dark, I might be weird but I like it. This morning I felt a bit funky and tired. I needed an adjustment so I dug in the back for the Orange S. and made one. Good morning!:D

We started with a bit more defoliation and some tucking. There are a few pistols showing, they are more like pre-flower now but will soon start showing in earnest. There is some stretch but not too much. The girls are filling in and out with the canopy being fairly even. If more adjustments are needed I’ll supercrop.

We have moved into an every other day water/feed schedule. This is where I want to be. Lights are on at 9:30 pm and off at 9:30 am. I usually water/feed in the morning. Occasionally I will switch it up giving a bit more or less time between F/W. It doesn't appear that many are using Bottled Nutrients anymore in soil. Am I alone?

There is not much to see at this stage.
The @Mars Hydro light is still @ 90% power with the canopy at 14”, I will let it lower to 12” then raise it again. For this space, I couldn't ask more from a light.
The @Barney's Farm girls are looking so happy & beautiful. It makes me anxious about what to choose for the next run. I'm so appreciative to have these beans and to be able to grow with these genetics.

I am so looking forward to a bigger tent. I don’t need to grow much for my personal needs. Its the crowding that is getting old. Happy grows. :peace:

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

They look great, mate :thumb:
Perhaps a bit light in colour. How much do you feed them? I think they could get a bit more.
Thanks, they look more pale when I get in closer. The light is very strong, 95% now. The fans are a bit limey with some tips that are very dark. I did lower the N with yesterdays feed and upped the PK. Its a touchy point nute wise with the transition. I was probably a bit late and light on the first dosing of PK. Suddenly there are many tops that are starting to bud. :tommy:

Hey stink. Looks like I've missed a few posts sorry buddy been crazy busy. BTW don't stick your light on 90%+ yet. Give it until 2 week into flower. Too much light at beginning of flower can stunt the bud sites. Use 80% then raise it up bit by bit to 100 during week 3 of flower. Just a bit of advice :)

1617669774308.jpeg.jpg

Hey stink. Looks like I've missed a few posts sorry buddy been crazy busy. BTW don't stick your light on 90%+ yet. Give it until 2 week into flower. Too much light at beginning of flower can stunt the bud sites. Use 80% then raise it up bit by bit to 100 during week 3 of flower. Just a bit of advice :)

1617669774308.jpeg.jpg
Thanks for the chart and advice.

While waiting for this round to mature, I get to look at and enjoy some of the fruits of the last grow.
Blueberry is on top with the White widow below.
I like growing this weed. :yummy:

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

Good morning. I opened the tent to water and feed, when I crossed the room to get something, my cat tried jumping over a plant in the tent. He knocked the MXOP over, breaking a branch at the stalk. I fixed with what was handy, watered and closed everything back up. It’s always something. :peace:

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

Good morning. There is not much new going on. Today starts the 2nd week of 12/12. The MXoP is recovering from her broken limb, not even a leaf wilted. On further inspection, the repair slipped and the two broken pieces are no longer perfectly mated together. The MXoP is also showing some color in her pistols/

The tent has been getting a bit hot. With the lights on the overnight temps have been creeping up above 85/88 degrees. The more full the tent, the hotter it is getting. I will start allowing more cold outside air into the room overnight.

Nice buds, good effort!
Thank you, they are stony as well. :Rasta:

Plants are looking sweet, Stinker!
:thanks:
Them darn cats
I have watched him looking in the tent. I thought it was safe as its so crowded and there is nowhere to land. He went for it anyway and knocked a plant over. :confused:

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

Back
Top Bottom