Barneys Farm Promo At The Vault

Barneys-Farm-Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Simply comment on THIS POST. Let us know your thoughts on Barneys Farm and / or their strains.

420 Mag prize is prize is 5 Malana Bomb Autos.

Visit The Vault for your Marijuana Seeds whilst taking advantage of the discount code VAULT15 for a whopping 15% discount off your order
Barney's farm has been one of my go to companies for pure greatness. I have been using them alot for there autos lately and I am not surprised how good they do. I would of never though different there genetics are on point and never had a bad seed. I have come to love them and are on my top list of favorite breeders. Keep it up Barney's farm with the bomb genetics. I just did some auto Sweet Tooth and it was amazing with high trichomes production. So anyone who hasn't tried Barney's Farm give it a try won't be disappointed. Thanks Barney's Farm.

What's not to love about Barney's Farm?

Awesome genetics? Check.

Logo that makes me cheese up with a big grin every time I see it when baked? You're damn right.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've grown a couple of Barney's strains and have been very pleased with all of them out of the ones I've grown the Blueberry OG was my favorite, I've had my eye on that Blue Gelato 41 for awhile now would love to win this .Thanks for the chance ......nobody does it like The Vault

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Simply comment on THIS POST. Let us know your thoughts on Barneys Farm and / or their strains.

Visit The Vault for your Marijuana Seeds whilst taking advantage of the discount code VAULT15 for a whopping 15% discount off your order

Their amnesia lemon is a very special plant,
strawberry lemonade I am just growing out.
solid company

Barneys-Farm-Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

What to say about this amazing seed company. every plant I have ever grew from Barneys Farm had been exactly what it says on their ads. My favourite breeder to date and done many of their plants over the years. Love to the vault too. Not had the pleasure yet but on my radar.

Barney's farm has some sweet strains. I'm currently growing an Ayahuasca Purple that is looking to be a killer. Can't wait to see her flowers...

I'm just getting ready to order the seeds I intend to drop on over the New Year Holiday this year. Something to get the year going. I also almost was going to do a grow off with some ausie chick that was crazy. I told her, "if I'm going to do a grow war, I'm growing with Barneys." My go to when I want solid and consistent results.

Anyway, I'm going with the Purple Punch and Laughing Buddha photos. Was happy to see this post. I'm going to give the Vault a shot. Have not tried them b4.

Good luck everyone! :ciao:

Haven’t had the chance to grow any of their strains yet, but their genetics look amazing. Would love to pop some of Barney’s Farms beans.. someday soon. :lot-o-toke:

Love my Barneys Farm.

So far I have grown,
Acapulco Gold, Laughing Buddha, Tangerine Dream, G13 Haze ,Pineapple Chunk, Dr Grinspoon , LSD and Peyote Critical.

ALL , Top Genetics and Great smoke.

Bravo Jungers!

So many strains, too many "delicious" seeds, way to little time via stealth grows. I'll need at least another 70 years growing!!! Barneys is the real deal, don't worry about customer support, it exceeds all expectations, just like their seeds. Peace to all....

Love their Gorilla Zkittlez and i can’t wait trying to grow their Glookies, Shiskaberry and Orange Sherber. So any new strain from them should be great to try

Back
Top Bottom