Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

LOL! I'm sure you'll get the hang of this bug thing eventually Professor. In the meantime...iso/water! Start today.
Ok, but I'll wait until tomorrow as it's nearly 10pm. You're right, we'll get there

The now only veg tent

POG is happy...apart from her bugs! The seedlings are ok but I think I need to mix the nutrients better. They may just need more though so we'll know hopefully by tomorrow....
ORG_DSC00563.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC00564.JPG

She's stretching nicely now but she will be tamed one last time before flower....
ORG_DSC00565.JPG

Thrips!....
ORG_DSC00566.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00567.JPG
ORG_DSC00569.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00568.JPG
ORG_DSC00571.JPG

Taming the POG is an exercise in futility!
She's just going to have some off the bottom. There's a few branches inside that aren't going to make it to the light so they'll be coming off. I'm so excited about flowering her. If all goes to plan she'll be the largest plant I've ever done

Thanks Irie. I'm not 100% happy with them. There's something that's a little off and I think that it's the nutrients. It's difficult to gage how much to give them. I've just upped it slightly so we shall see how that plays out

Ok, so that's you and Dutch for the 200w grow

I don't want to rub it in but it was bloomin lovely here today. That was rubbing it in wasn't it?

The POG will be out of there soon so I'll have space for the DWC pots and some better light. How long were you planning on vegging for?
heehee not rubbing it in mate just making a statement of fact that i had wasted my last crops profut on a hokiday cokder than if i had saved a packet , stayed at home , not had to listen to the English language being slaughtered by non english reps and had enough breeze to power an entire wind farm to power the Hadron Collider . !!!. heehee , thankfully , the wind calmed enough to give me a clear sunglasses white patch across my fizzhog. look like crap impression of a burglar. Have to giggle too as there are so many shops here selling seeds for some odd palm and peppers ( titty melons , pussy flowers !!, naked woman peppers , penis peppers and good old sinsemellia and "cannabis" . They look the sorriest impression of a budding plant ever. Now i know where the weed i bought was from ??? lol.

Seems that we have now got a 3way on the bg 41 with you too Dutchman1990. should be educational and gives me a chance at a good comparison with the hps ( also the environment diff too but hey ho, close enough for me).

Flowering Day 2

Well I'm impressed already. Both the Gorilla Zkittles and the Orange Sherbert are both showing signs of improvement and have noticeably stretched since yesterday. I've just given them a watering and fed them a light dose of MegaCrop. 4g to 10ltrs of water. I came out at 721ppm. The pH was 6.8....
ORG_DSC00559.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00560.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00561.JPG

I'm rotating the pots daily for better coverage but I don't think I'll be able to do that for much longer. I may get a net for this tent to help with the canopy but money's tight so I may have to find another sensible way to open the up later in flower. I've never used these lights on tall plants so I'm not sure how they'll perform. The penetration is very good though so I'm sure they'll be fine....
ORG_DSC00562.JPG

Let the stretch begin... :headbanger:

Let the stretch begin... :headbanger:
They look even better today! I've just got to sort my life out after returning home from work then I'll throw up some pics. I just popped my head in the tent when I got back and I was shocked by the OS's progress. I'm going to tie them down with some string to get the centre exposed soon

That's a nice bud in the NOTM by the way :thumb:

They look even better today! I've just got to sort my life out after returning home from work then I'll throw up some pics. I just popped my head in the tent when I got back and I was shocked by the OS's progress. I'm going to tie them down with some string to get the centre exposed soon

That's a nice bud in the NOTM by the way :thumb:
Thank you Prof that means a lot coming from you - i'm very proud of that lil' nug :yummy:
Your POTM is unbelievable and if i could vote for it, it wouldn't even be a question. It is my laptop screen saver :adore::green_heart:
Best of luck for that, there are so many great submissions but i am not sure they come close to yours.

Looking forward to your update pics, stretch sure is one of the most exciting parts of growing cannabis. :Namaste:

Why thank You Irie. such kind words

Flowering Day 3....
ORG_DSC00573.JPG

They just look much better. Everything about them is better than yesterday. I was a bit worried about putting them into flower with the problems we've been having recently but part of me thought that it could be the solution. It's a good start with both plants showing some good growth and also the leaves returning to a healthier appearance....
ORG_DSC00574.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00575.JPG

Stretch....
ORG_DSC00576.JPG

Healthier leaves....
ORG_DSC00577.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00578.JPG

Also some stretch....
ORG_DSC00579.JPG

That's more like it....
ORG_DSC00580.JPG

I'm pleased with these 2 today. Everyday when I go to work I often wonder what I'm going to come home to. One time my cat got into the tent and ate a few of the leaves on my plants. Another time the extractor fan stopped working and the plants nearly melted lol. Today has been a good day for the garden....
ORG_DSC00581.JPG

Phantom OG

I didn't sort the thrips today Shed. Had things to do after work so I didn't make it to the shop. I shall try again tomorrow. The POG is looking good though. She's just been watered with ph adjusted tap water. I think that she'd like some more light now. Not long to go before flower....
ORG_DSC00582.JPG
ORG_DSC00586.JPG
ORG_DSC00587.JPG
ORG_DSC00588.JPG
ORG_DSC00589.JPG

Hey 420! Sorry but there's no update today. I've had a hell of a night and day dealing with the kid and work. Didn't make it to the tents before the lights went out. I do have some interesting news though. I was looking at seeds online as you do when I noticed that Barneys have released some more new seeds! They have Purple Punch, Auto Purple Punch and Glookies which is GSC x Gorilla Glue. I've wanted to run a Purple Punch since I heard about it. Watch this space lol

Ya a saw the purple punch announcement on Barneys Twitter account looks really good would be perfect for my first shot with a purple strain. I would love to see what you could do with it prof.

Glookies sounds a doozy. bring it on. be interesting to see Barneys purple strain. i did a purple envy from another breeder that showed no purple ever. i spent so much time trying to figure what must have been the reason , seems it was genetics and sales patter. My last Barneys run had those beautiful dark purple Utopia Haze. I imagine a bred purple from Barneys will kick ass.
p.s managed a better score this time.lol
€25 -2g unknown origins !!! and feel lucky.!. lol
have a good day folks
20190516_223008.jpg
20190516_222945.jpg

Ya a saw the purple punch announcement on Barneys Twitter account looks really good would be perfect for my first shot with a purple strain. I would love to see what you could do with it prof.
Do it! I've got a thing for GDP crosses and the Purple Punch looks great. I can tell you now N420 that it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll be growing this one in the next few months lol
Glookies sounds a doozy. bring it on. be interesting to see Barneys purple strain. i did a purple envy from another breeder that showed no purple ever. i spent so much time trying to figure what must have been the reason , seems it was genetics and sales patter. My last Barneys run had those beautiful dark purple Utopia Haze. I imagine a bred purple from Barneys will kick ass.
p.s managed a better score this time.lol
€25 -2g unknown origins !!! and feel lucky.!. lol
have a good day folks
20190516_223008.jpg
20190516_222945.jpg
I know exactly what you mean about the Purple Envy. I'm not saying that it was a bad plant but it was poor advertising on behalf of the breeder. They claimed that it was the most purple strain ever! Mine was slightly purple lol. She had some good sized buds on her though and was pretty quick. The other problem is that thay said that she had an amazing grape flavour. I couldn't detect much grape at all. It was a pretty average fruity cannabis flavour

It's a bit late for NOTM GG! I like the packaging. It reminds me of newspaper wrapped fish and chips lol

Do it! I've got a thing for GDP crosses and the Purple Punch looks great. I can tell you now N420 that it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll be growing this one in the next few months lol

I know exactly what you mean about the Purple Envy. I'm not saying that it was a bad plant but it was poor advertising on behalf of the breeder. They claimed that it was the most purple strain ever! Mine was slightly purple lol. She had some good sized buds on her though and was pretty quick. The other problem is that thay said that she had an amazing grape flavour. I couldn't detect much grape at all. It was a pretty average fruity cannabis flavour

It's a bit late for NOTM GG! I like the packaging. It reminds me of newspaper wrapped fish and chips lol
hahah more aroma with fish and chips tbh. lol isnt too bad a smoke for effect but is old school "weed ". Have been busy networking and now found a better reliable contact for high grade , weighted at €35 1/8th. Not a lucky lucky man this time. will keep you posted.lol

I think we had the same strain and breeder prof. no grape but definite fruity twang and couldnt knock the high from it or yield but did take a full 12 weeks+. its on my first diary here and was huge but no purple anywhere, i thought that was why they called it envy !!!
roll on these gelato and GZ they are going to be winners along with the phantom

Flowering Day 5....

Hey 420! It seems that putting them into flower has helped bring them back to life. Excellent growth on both of these over the last 2 days. The Orange Sherbert is swelling up and is catching up with the Gorilla Zkittles. There's still some rough looking leaves to remove on the GZ but I'll wait until later. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of trimming over the next few weeks. Excellent start to flower for the 2 these....
ORG_DSC00643.JPG
ORG_DSC00652.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00644.JPG
ORG_DSC00646.JPG
ORG_DSC00647.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00648.JPG
ORG_DSC00649.JPG
ORG_DSC00650.JPG

Attachments

• ORG_DSC00645.JPG