Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Oh I love the trimming lol. Not much of that to do on these just yet thankfully. They're both looking ok. I think they're a tiny bit pale and also a bit slow. They're not dead which is great and all they have to do is hold out until the space becomes available which is soon....
ORG_DSC00654.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00655.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00656.JPG

As long as you can keep them alive until there's room for the buckets...you're golden!
That's good to know. Here's another one that needs trimming. You'll be happy to know that the Phantom has been sprayed :)

Phantom OG....

The POG needs room. Just like the seedlings next to her. She also needs another good trim....
ORG_DSC00653.JPG
ORG_DSC00657.JPG
ORG_DSC00658.JPG
ORG_DSC00659.JPG
ORG_DSC00660.JPG
ORG_DSC00661.JPG

David Attenborough and David Bellamy have been spotted in your woodland Prof. ! They are looking mad ferret mate. love it.
The little ones are nicely ambling along too. roll on room for you to use again. So need to get back in the fro now. killing me here now. lol .Even the Mongolian madness show and the copious alcohol hasnt dulled the yearning and curiosity lol. not long now

Looking great in the garden Prof :ganjamon::bravo: The gorilla Zkittlez is looking like a wild mint bush :rofl::yummy:

David Attenborough and David Bellamy have been spotted in your woodland Prof. ! They are looking mad ferret mate. love it.
The little ones are nicely ambling along too. roll on room for you to use again. So need to get back in the fro now. killing me here now. lol .Even the Mongolian madness show and the copious alcohol hasnt dulled the yearning and curiosity lol. not long now
I like the sound of the Mongolian Madness Show. When do you get back? The longest I've left my tent for was 3 days when I went glamping in the Brecon Beacons lol
Looking great in the garden Prof :ganjamon::bravo: The gorilla Zkittlez is looking like a wild mint bush :rofl::yummy:
You should have seen the Currylato from my previous grow. She actually almost looked like a Mint plant at one point lol. The GZ is a lovely looking plant, I just wish I'd had a slightly better start. She looks hungry so I'm going to up her feed slightly on the next watering. Thanks Irie!

I like the sound of the Mongolian Madness Show. When do you get back? The longest I've left my tent for was 3 days when I went glamping in the Brecon Beacons lol

You should have seen the Currylato from my previous grow. She actually almost looked like a Mint plant at one point lol. The GZ is a lovely looking plant, I just wish I'd had a slightly better start. She looks hungry so I'm going to up her feed slightly on the next watering. Thanks Irie!
sentence ends on thursday for re-patriation back to Blighty. looking forward to the rest !. lol.
10 days of worrying is turning me brown i think ?. everywhere i look there is a new shoot on an exotic flower to remind me i have turned my little ladies into latch-key kids , fending for themselves with just uncle spidey to tickle their stomata. I am hoping they will be so happy to see me they will spring up out of their pots with joy.lol
glad i can get to see yours progressing as a consolation. Seeing their growth and progress is inspiring Prof. Doing the breeder proud too.

I was very impressed that the complex were giving people with a disability their own show to perform but gutted they let these chinese looking people do it instead !!! Still impressive and some serious risk going on with the balancing and strongman show.lol cant beat low rent holiday entertainment for absolute giggle pleasure

sentence ends on thursday for re-patriation back to Blighty. looking forward to the rest !. lol.
10 days of worrying is turning me brown i think ?. everywhere i look there is a new shoot on an exotic flower to remind me i have turned my little ladies into latch-key kids , fending for themselves with just uncle spidey to tickle their stomata. I am hoping they will be so happy to see me they will spring up out of their pots with joy.lol
glad i can get to see yours progressing as a consolation. Seeing their growth and progress is inspiring Prof. Doing the breeder proud too.
They'll be unrecognisable by the time you get back. Don't worry GG not long now lol. I'm happy with the first 3 plants but there's something going on with the seedlings which I'll explain in a while
I was very impressed that the complex were giving people with a disability their own show to perform but gutted they let these chinese looking people do it instead !!! Still impressive and some serious risk going on with the balancing and strongman show.lol cant beat low rent holiday entertainment for absolute giggle pleasure
Sounds like you ended up in Victorian London lol

I have something a little alarming going on with the seedlings today. One of the hemp cubes that I used to germinate the Strawberry Lemonade some kind of fungus growing on it. @InTheShed you're essentially a walking encyclopaedia and was wondering/pleading if you could help me out. Firstly what is it? It doesn't look good to me. Secondly is it treatable? I would prefere it not to spread around my grow room though it looks like it needs a lot of moisture to survive. I'm guessing it started because of damp conditions. The leaves on the SL look effected by something and I'm concerned that it may be to do with the roots. The Blue Gelato 41 looks ok and doesn't have any noticeable mould/fungus on it. It seems to have appeared over night which is alarming....

The Blue Gelato 41 looks ok....
ORG_DSC00667.JPG

Strawberry lemonade looking a bit ill....
ORG_DSC00666.JPG

This may be why....
ORG_DSC00669.JPG
ORG_DSC00670.JPG
ORG_DSC00672.JPG

I have something a little alarming going on with the seedlings today. One of the hemp cubes that I used to germinate the Strawberry Lemonade some kind of fungus growing on it. @InTheShed you're essentially a walking encyclopaedia and was wondering/pleading if you could help me out. Firstly what is it? It doesn't look good to me. Secondly is it treatable? I would prefere it not to spread around my grow room though it looks like it needs a lot of moisture to survive. I'm guessing it started because of damp conditions. The leaves on the SL look effected by something and I'm concerned that it may be to do with the roots. The Blue Gelato 41 looks ok and doesn't have any noticeable mould/fungus on it. It seems to have appeared over night which is alarming....

The Blue Gelato 41 looks ok....
ORG_DSC00667.JPG

Strawberry lemonade looking a bit ill....
ORG_DSC00666.JPG

This may be why....
ORG_DSC00669.JPG
ORG_DSC00670.JPG
ORG_DSC00672.JPG
:thedoubletake::eek:
I have no idea what that is so I’m of no help but I hope whatever it is you figure it out! Cmon little one you can do iiiitttt!

milk can help if mould spore Prof. how about a 20% milk wash. unlikely to feed it and if it deals with general mould/mildew ??. or maybe a wash/soak in hydroguard ph,ed water maybe. does hay/straw have a particular disease it is susceptible too ?

They'll be unrecognisable by the time you get back. Don't worry GG not long now lol. I'm happy with the first 3 plants but there's something going on with the seedlings which I'll explain in a while

Sounds like you ended up in Victorian London lol
Lol victorian london Prof. kids spent a fortune poking them with a stick at €1 a poke ! . The Elephant man was a con too , was just an ugly rep in a sackhood. Mind you Mrs GG was offered the bearded lady slot which led to an interesting exchange :eek::rip:( if she sees this post)

:thedoubletake::eek:
I have no idea what that is so I’m of no help but I hope whatever it is you figure it out! Cmon little one you can do iiiitttt!
I just had a quick look around the web but can't find out much about it. I'm hoping it's one of those 'not as bad as it looks' kinda things lol. We'll fix this Dutchie!
milk can help if mould spore Prof. how about a 20% milk wash. unlikely to feed it and if it deals with general mould/mildew ??. or maybe a wash/soak in hydroguard ph,ed water maybe. does hay/straw have a particular disease it is susceptible too ?
I'm gonna do a bit of research on this before I act. I don't think I've got much time though. It may be something as simple as providing better airflow or increasing temps and lowering humidity. I don't want to damage the roots at this stage. I'm not even sure what it's called at the moment

That's what I think as well. The problem is that I can't seem to find any reliable info on its effects in hydro. Some websites are saying that it's great and its like mycelium and can aid in nutrient uptake whereas other sites are saying to kill it with fire! It seems to be more than a coincidence that the plant that looks the most Ill is the plant with the slime. It may be that the SL just needs more nutrients than the BG though

I've just flushed the hell out of them not that I think that will solve the problem but thought that I may be able to slow it temporarily by washing some of the spores away. I've also increased the nutrients and mixed up a larger batch for consistency. I'm going to move them closer to the fan and see about getting some slightly more intense light on them as that can help keep mould away....

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00708.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00711.JPG

Back
Top Bottom