Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

The Phantom OG is just about to break ground....

Hey 420! Growth is good on both seedlings. The GZ is catching up with the OS a little it think. Got some nice looking indica leaves developing on both. I'll be giving them a light watering soon, possible later on today or maybe tomorrow morning. I'm not going to overwater them lol. The Phantom OG is still pushing up through the soil and I can see that she has the seed case attached to her still. It shouldn't be a problem. Here we are on day 10 from seed for the first 2....

Orange Sherbert....

Gorilla Zkittles....

Phantom OG

nice start . broad leaves on these ladies .
I'm an indica fiend lol. I love the look of the fat leaves. The next 2 that'll be going it the dirt are sativa hybrids though. Blue Gelato 41 and Strawberry Lemonade. I'll need to run an indica alongside them though as I mainly grow for sleep medication lol.

I'm an indica fiend lol. I love the look of the fat leaves. The next 2 that'll be going it the dirt are sativa hybrids though. Blue Gelato 41 and Strawberry Lemonade. I'll need to run an indica alongside them though as I mainly grow for sleep medication lol.
this is where i get stuck on strains. I need to function but smoke for pleasure and maintenance of 35 year habit. Children and house to keep but love bubbling along with a smile and a giggle. uppy steains serve me best but i so miss the indica weighted stones. Thats why i went with the Hulkberry alongside the hazes in my grow. Test smoke of a rush dried bud wasted me within minutes , i sat stunned and fighting a snooze making dinner.lol Forgot how our own weed is potent as been buying in for months now. lol.
Have a nice variety once harvested now , thanks to Barneys gifting the hazey ladies. Looking forward to their yields now. Am seed searching for run after next so am so watching these Barneys. Sticking with what i know and fancy their new strains badly.

this is where i get stuck on strains. I need to function but smoke for pleasure and maintenance of 35 year habit. Children and house to keep but love bubbling along with a smile and a giggle. uppy steains serve me best but i so miss the indica weighted stones. Thats why i went with the Hulkberry alongside the hazes in my grow. Test smoke of a rush dried bud wasted me within minutes , i sat stunned and fighting a snooze making dinner.lol Forgot how our own weed is potent as been buying in for months now. lol.
Have a nice variety once harvested now , thanks to Barneys gifting the hazey ladies. Looking forward to their yields now. Am seed searching for run after next so am so watching these Barneys. Sticking with what i know and fancy their new strains badly.
I've definitely have to start making better use of daytime strains especially now that I have another child on the way. The Strawberry Lemonade looks like a good upper
Didn't Barneys stop shipping to US? That is a big game changer for me. They have some exclusive seeds I'd like to get in the rotation.
spy
I did hear something about that but I'm in the UK so I thought it wasn't just a rumour lol. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't be too difficult to get hold of Barneys gear on the other side of the Atlantic. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers Spy!
:passitleft:

Didn't Barneys stop shipping to US? That is a big game changer for me. They have some exclusive seeds I'd like to get in the rotation.
spy
Barney's farm does not ship to the USA. The Vault,Cannapot and Seedsman all carry Barney's and can get them into your awaiting hands in the USA.

Hey 420! We have a new star! The Phantom OG was stood tall and proud and sporting a helmet....

The seed case came off with just a little flick but the membrane was still stuck to her. I tried to peel it off but it wasn't budging....

Now, this next part may upset some of you but don't worry it works. Instead of going out of the room and getting a bit of water to drip on the membrane to soften it up I instead simply licked it....yep, you read that correctly. Saliva is very good at dissolving biological matter lol. I left it for 30 seconds then tried to remove it again. I came off like it had never been stuck....

Now we have a happy little Phantom OG....

The family is steadily growing....

The Gorilla Zkittles looking fantastic....

The Orange Sherbert looking just as good....

The enviroment is good and so far all is well....

Apologies for the blurry pics of the Phantom OG. I just couldn't get the camera to focus on the seedling. Then after all the drama had finished I got one lol....

I watered the GZ and OS this morning before work. I didn't saturate the pots and only gave them a small amount as I don't want what happened last time to happen again lol

Happy growing all :)

Back
Top Bottom