BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

TassieD, Trichster and R69

Thanks for you kind words and comment guys.

The container is 15" x 33" so what I was thinking is to top each main branch, then train all the

smaller branches to fill in the 4 areas in between in a kinda criss cross style.

What do you guys think ? Should be quite unusual if it comes good, yes ?

Once I got some of that space filled in then I just let her go crazy vertical.

BB, The criss/cross is what I'd imagine. Not sure if I am going to try and weave or just lay the side shoots on top. Glad you started yours first...lol. I'll learn from you. And how do you keep the original arms at bay till the side shoots catch up?

R69...lol.

BB, The criss/cross is what I'd imagine. Not sure if I am going to try and weave or just lay the side shoots on top. Glad you started yours first...lol. I'll learn from you. And how do you keep the original arms at bay till the side shoots catch up?

R69...lol.

Thanks R69,

If ya see in the text I'm going to top them, quite literally cut the branch ends off.

You may have noticed i haven't stripped all the fan leaves in the defol. I'm hoping

this will promote faster growth in the rest of the plant, I've seen some others taking

ages to get the desired shape.

Thanks R69,

If ya see in the text I'm going to top them, quite literally cut the branch ends off.

You may have noticed i haven't stripped all the fan leaves in the defol. I'm hoping

this will promote faster growth in the rest of the plant, I've seen some others taking

ages to get the desired shape.

Yep, went back and read again...lol. Ok, so we'll see how it goes. I don't want to take ages for shape either so your idea makes sense.

Renegade

Outstanding BB they may have to rename this site 420Fluxazine, or you guys will have to start your own. lol

HAPPY 420/EASTER

OK here's the math, if i want 12 colas per square foot.

Each quadrant needs 6 viable tops, 2 sq feet being the container area.

If this goes anywhere near 1/2 oz colas. I'll be ecstatic. 1/4 oz will still bring

on 1/2 pound ish. Wish me luck guys

Edit: We're talking dry weight here guys

according to the health of the actual plants in scrog1 , they can reach this harvest weight in my opinion.
i've seen a guy who pulled more than 250g every 250w run. with the same strain he knows well and maintain mother's from, for years.
and not a large producer strain, not an actual cash-cropper as some strain are now. i'm talking about a nice old school Afghani plant.

good luck with your scrogs, i'm sure they will give you nice rewards.

according to the health of the actual plants in scrog1 , they can reach this harvest weight in my opinion.
i've seen a guy who pulled more than 250g every 250w run. with the same strain he knows well and maintain mother's from, for years.
and not a large producer strain, not an actual cash-cropper as some strain are now. i'm talking about a nice old school Afghani plant.

good luck with your scrogs, i'm sure they will give you nice rewards.

Well thanks for that info ecdriver,

This is an old school strain in the scrogs (Blue Cheese avg. 2 oz p/plant)

I was referring to the LA's Flux method on the numbers thing. If I can yield 4 oz

per sq foot under 250 watts HPS I'll be a happy bunny. And the strain is the slightly

higher yielding Northern Lights (Sensi)

Watch this space my friend.

I was referring to the LA's Flux method on the numbers thing. If I can yield 4 oz

per sq foot under 250 watts HPS I'll be a happy bunny. And the strain is the slightly

Yea, I figured that was a flux statement of measurements. You don't need the luck, you got this and the support.

Good morning to you Sir and Professor...I see you lurking..lol.

Renegade

i will watch it, without any doubts.

Yep people didnt realize that with my original flux I was trying to stunt her as no room in flower zone. So I stripped leaves for that reason! If you want a quicker girl then yeah strip the nodal growth but leave the leafs :)
BB you seem to have got it all down patt :)

Thank you Master fluxer LA

Hey BB, a little tip for getting higher yields on a girl like this. Whilst in veg keep flexing and gently bending the lesser limbs. This if done correctly will stimulate the fattening up of the stems to each branch and therefore support bigger yields! !!
Also once your going vert start opening up the tops gently a few times a day if you can. This will keep nodes tighter! :)

More sensational info from the Master

Cheers LA :love:

Yea, I figured that was a flux statement of measurements. You don't need the luck, you got this and the support.

Good morning to you Sir and Professor...I see you lurking..lol.

Renegade

:thanks:

Outdoor Update

It is said the best place to hide something is right under someones

nose, Here's my little darling freshly planted in me back yard, and do you know

what i'm not bothered if the neighbors twig. "It must have been a bag seed officer,

never seen a plant in real life" :cheesygrinsmiley:

10,000 lumens per sq ft. :woohoo:

BBBud251.JPG

Edit: She's 17" tall in the pic, will give regular updates as we move along.

Looking good Brit, enjoy your Easter.

Don't worry Fifi, you're forever Lady Dee to me.
:bigblush:....:circle-of-love:
Hey BB, a little tip for getting higher yields on a girl like this. Whilst in veg keep flexing and gently bending the lesser limbs. This if done correctly will stimulate the fattening up of the stems to each branch and therefore support bigger yields! !!
Also once your going vert start opening up the tops gently a few times a day if you can. This will keep nodes tighter! :)
:passitleft: High Light. Ahhh I know this will be a shocker but I don't understand what you mean by opening up the tops. Would you mind to explain please?......:circle-of-love:
Outdoor Update

It is said the best place to hide something is right under someones

nose, Here's my little darling freshly planted in me back yard, and do you know

what i'm not bothered if the neighbors twig. "It must have been a bag seed officer,

never seen a plant in real life" :cheesygrinsmiley:

10,000 lumens per sq ft. :woohoo:

BBBud251.JPG

Edit: She's 17" tall in the pic, will give regular updates as we move along.
:passitleft: High Brassic... Sorry it took me so long to get here but seems every once in a while the real world pulls me back into it's nonsense but thank goodness all of that is over with and I am back to important things..:yahoo:... Your outside girl makes me really jealous. The girl I chopped yesterdat was a Northern Lights x Big Bud and I think it is about as good a smoke as I have ever had. 1 toke wonder makes my ears ring... and your flux... WOW! she is beautiful. I am going to pot up my AKxWW in a 1 gallon pot today and bury her stem down a bit. I wasn't looking and she decided to be another Stretch Armstrong. Nothing like the one in the closet about to be chopped but then again I haven't shaked and baked this one.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom