Besmirched1's Dirt 4th Gen White Rhino x Durban Poison Outdoor 2018

Something I picked up this year to help autoflowers put on bulk and have more even growth, haven't really put to the test yet but it looks promising.

Morning all, picked last night. My fat headed mama was too enticing and smells of caramel corn and a fruit I can't name had me. Masa Critika seeds had poped cases and ready to pick, but I really wanted a little more from her.
Measured 21cm from root start at trunk to tip. Top bud circumference 13cm and largest point circumference was 26cm. Was happy as with that and wet weight was 110.7grms so looking at just under an ounce, although this light fluffy bud usually looses only 50% weight usually.
This is a big goal reached for me, to grow an oz plant dry under 50cm and I smashed it by half.
This baby was full outdoor and done in 3 ¹/2 months. Can't wait to try. Enjoy

Thanks dynamo, always nice when you hit a goal and exceed it.
Happy winter day harvest, nice amber trichs full cbd pick.
Some comparison photos and wow on the indoor/outdoor difference us awesome, pony vs not better primary laterals with secondary coming on with pony.
The next contender for shirt and packed is looking good, using the Durban pheno and she is packing it on. Aiming for 2oz dry with that sweety.

Holy crap, little 6 week old have filled the seedling pots and half the females were reported today. 2 to 3 more weeks and out in the wilderness they go for a short season grow. I will burn some wood and make biochar and soak in the microbed effluent and mix with turkey manure and line my holes. Turkey manure will have to be in liquid form as any manure straight attracts termites here.

Sad day update, had over 50 plants removed between 2am and 6am this morning. Words can't express where I'm at currently. I won't be posting for a bit innlight of the circumstances.
All experiments etc suspended until further notice.
#shakes head#

Back
Top Bottom