Birdie's Return To Life

I’m here too Birdie! :hug::hug:
So glad to see you landing on your feet and growing out some new roots with your girls. :love: I’m following along and very excited for tomorrow!
Hi HH :hug: welcome to the 420 party :)
Thank you for coming :hug:
There is plenty of food, drinks and love to go around :hug:

Huh....I must have cleaned so good I lost my invite to the party. Sorry Curly, but I finally made it! :hug:
I didn't send any invites... Aaa, yes I did, I tagged you after FeloniousPunk 's comment about man eating snow men :)
Everybody heard my singing, saw the light and joined the party!.
Welcome :hug:
Hope you brought Brodie, cause I have a snack for him :hug:

I seen thank you! Any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Ooh I’m making your ketchup recipe this weekend as well!

Cannabutter grilled cheese with infused ketchup wooooh going to be a show stopper I think!
Surely a stoner lol ;) don't forget to add sugar slowly, til you get the taste.

bloody hell busy already in here . good luck AB along for the ride and education. good luck and power too you for coming through to the other side.
Hi ganja :hug: welcome to the community party :)
I was just catching up on Heavenly Hybrid 's grow and you had me laughing to tears (#posts from Feb 5th).
Find a seat, grab a drink, bbq is on.... Music is playing... Party!!!!

Hi AngryBird
I’ve read a lot of your comments and posts around this forum since my join day and I’d be honoured to sit in the back corner and watch this grow journal. I’ll grab one of the cookies in dutch’s pocket and I’ll be content for a while.
Cheers, Stu

Get errrrrr done!!!!
Hi AngryBird
I’ve read a lot of your comments and posts around this forum since my join day and I’d be honoured to sit in the back corner and watch this grow journal. I’ll grab one of the cookies in dutch’s pocket and I’ll be content for a while.
Cheers, Stu
Hi :hug:
Welcome both of you.
Join the party :) we have everything and Chris brought the BBQ :) nice lots of food :hug:
I just woke up (02.50 am) to excited to sleep.
In a few hrs I will go to pick up the light.

Back
Top Bottom