Birdie's Return To Life

I'm excited for you to get growing again! I know how tough it was for me not having my grow up for so long and, I was elated when I finally had plants going again! :yahoo:

Where is Brother Heirloom ? I'd love to catch up with him but looks like he's been away for quite a while. He doesn't even come up when you try to tag him! :oops:
I spoke to him (Heirloom) a few years back, he is ok but doesn't want to be here. :(

Its good to see all the pieces falling together! Hows the wee one's tongue? I honestly thought that was just a thing in the movies :D (sorry for laughing...I really hope she is OK)

BTW if you find a need for move gear drop me a PM, Id be happy to send via any channel you wished.

Peace :)

She is fine, but yeah, it was just like the cartoons....
Thank you :hug: I have 2 seeds to start with..
Any spare seed after is always appreciated :)
Crazy will sell me his old tent all need is a temp/humid meter and a mega bag of perlite :)
Its good to see all the pieces falling together! Hows the wee one's tongue? I honestly thought that was just a thing in the movies :D (sorry for laughing...I really hope she is OK)

BTW if you find a need for move gear drop me a PM, Id be happy to send via any channel you wished.

Peace :)

ww and og kush,, i have one each of those going myself right now.. both about 3.5 inches tall,, popped round christmas,,

karma sent to yours birdie,, cheers

Whoop whoop! Ain't that a sight! Great it came in one piece! :)

I have an empty 60x60 tent standing here now and waiting for arrival to u. :)
:hug: it was well wrapped up, Christmas paper and all :)
I’m glad to see your doing well Bird! You’ve been through a lot lately and you’ve made the right steps for everyone. I’m fascinated to watch your banana juice grow.:yummy:
:passitleft:
You and me both :)
This time, I have no need to cull plants due to paranoid hubby... Still cry when I think of the Pineapple Chunk.. It was so beautiful...
Let's see if I still got the touch...

See, talk about community growing together. :circle-of-love:
ww and og kush,, i have one each of those going myself right now.. both about 3.5 inches tall,, popped round christmas,,

karma sent to yours birdie,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom