Birdie's Return To Life

I think I had holes all around and in the bottom of solo cup.
But, remember hubby was telling me after that he was watering so, that could have been the problem. After he let me deal with seeds and seedlings on my own and they survived.
I was reading about overwatering back then and Emilya 's watering methods are well planted in my head. :thanks::love:

Didn't think of that part...
Never happened before, but you are right... Need to figure out how I can do it differently
Try a split (3 ways) solo inserted into that sock. You will still be able to water from the outside and once you transplant, the solo comes off the soil with extremely minimal disturbance to the root ball. I do something similar but just use an uncut solo instead of a sock to nestle the split one in and put drain holes in that one.

Try a split (3 ways) solo inserted into that sock. You will still be able to water from the outside and once you transplant, the solo comes off the soil with extremely minimal disturbance to the root ball. I do something similar but just use an uncut solo instead of a sock to nestle the split one in and put drain holes in that one.
Now that idea I love!!! :thanks:
Woop woop new seeds dropped love it!

Great stuff birdie we’re of the move!
Yeah, party has started!!!
You are going to do fine, I am positive!

Sure I can have the tent shipped next week, no problemo.
When you can, I have a temp solution in my head until tent arrives :)

FYI. My CKS WW didn’t seem to respond well to being handled roughly and was very nute sensitive, unlike my sativa dominate strains. I’m sure there are many WW grows here to research...
:smokin:
I intend to be gentle :)
Aaa CraZysWeeD.. They are not autos correct?

I think I had holes all around and in the bottom of solo cup.
But, remember hubby was telling me after that he was watering so, that could have been the problem. After he let me deal with seeds and seedlings on my own and they survived.
I was reading about overwatering back then and Emilya 's watering methods are well planted in my head. :thanks::love:

You can't go wrong with @Emilya! :green_heart:

Just make sure she doesn't have you doing electroshock therapy to your seedlings! :rofl:

You can't go wrong with @Emilya! :green_heart:

Just make sure she doesn't have you doing electroshock therapy to your seedlings! :rofl:
Lol that was a joint venture :)
I was researching on it, wanted to try, found Emilya's posts from years back and it all began!!
That was fun though.

Lol that was a joint venture :)
I was researching on it, wanted to try, found Emilya's posts from years back and it all began!!
That was fun though.

It was a great experiment and she's got a great scientific mind I respect very much! :adore:
(which is why I don't mind kidding her a little! ;) )

It was a great experiment and she's got a great scientific mind I respect very much! :adore:
(which is why I don't mind kidding her a little! ;) )
Yeah :) I love her mind and her spirit :green_heart:
We are trying to cook up some names for her book, have any good ideas?

Back
Top Bottom