Birdie's Return To Life

Holy Crow AngryBird! I am never going to poo poo banana peels again! This is a superfood!
Musa sapientum (banana) peels were analysed for minerals, nutritional and anti - nutritional contents. The result of mineral content indicate the concentrations (mg/g) of potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, manganese, bromine, rubidium, strontium, zirconium and niobium to be 78.10, 19.20, 24.30, 0.61, 76.20, 0.04, 0.21, 0.03, 0.02 and 0.02 respectively. The percentage concentrations of protein, crude lipid, carbohydrate and crude fibre were 0.90, 1.70, 59.00 and 31.70 respectively. The results indicate that if the peels are properly exploited and processed, they could be a high-quality and cheap source of carbohydrates and minerals for livestock.

Go outside, lay down, and look at a cloud for 15 minutes. Try steering it. If it won't cooperate, think up a good story about the very important errand it's on.

Anxiety got lost while you were up with the clouds.

Em... would it be asking too much to get a daily shot? Maybe do a grouping to keep from posting daily? I’d like to watch that happen, but I’ve no reason myself to make any.
Yes, I can already see that it is going to break down quickly... already noting changes as the lacto starts working on it. I will keep track of it and will post updates now and then. Also, keep in mind that I am presently eating this bunch of bananas, and it is going to take a few days to get all of them in there. :)

Go outside, lay down, and look at a cloud for 15 minutes. Try steering it. If it won't cooperate, think up a good story about the very important errand it's on.

That was one of the best tips I have heard of. You should work as a psychiatrist and charge people for that. :)

Question, how does this work at night?

I have no clouds to look at.. But I calmed down... With help from friends :hug:

Ooh i could have put molasses in my naner juice too! I used my vacuum sealer to seal the lid, but i did give it a shake when i remembered.

Used it this week and it smells like fresh bananas. I think i will ninja the peels and give a top dressing when they start to flower.

Angry Bird, Sweet Sue and Emilya got me on the right organic recipes from day 1.

Why buy prem soil with a good nute factory and not let that good nutrition evolve organically?

NOTE: Remove from light before planting ;) .

What's up?

Got a smoke (and grow) report for that?

That right there is why I stay out of my kitchen.

I'm subscribing, but from the looks of the eight pages of posts in 24 hours, it doesn't look like I'll keep up. Birdie, wishing you the best of luck with your grow - and everything else.
I will hopefully have a smoke report on her tomorrow evening. I want to make sure she's the only thing in my system. Plus she just hit the 1week in the jar mark yesterday. Will let you know when I have it up.

Late to the party but here now AB. :high-five: Very exciting !!! Glad you are getting settled in and firing up a new grow :cheer:
Noone is ever late to the party :hug:
Welcome to "plant a seed, grow love 420 Community grow"
Without each and everyone of you.. I would not be here today and watching my seeds swim :hug:

Hi everyone. :circle-of-love:

It has been almost 3 years since I could grow and I am so happy to be alive today.

I want to thank @HashGirl for starting the fundraising that made it possible for us to escape. For hunting and helping in tickets passports and possible places to stay.

There is a lot of compassion both in you and @FeloniousPunk.

:love::hug::love::hug::love::hug::love:

Thank you all for helping out with donations. :circle-of-love:

@CraZysWeeD thank you for the light and my first seeds 

@SweetSue thank you for showing me the light when all was dark.

Showing me how to build my strength even when I thought it was impossible.

I love you now and forever :hug:

Every member in the forum, you have contributed to help my girls smile again.

:thanks::circle-of-love::thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

≠=================================≠

Just got a notification that light has arrived, so I will go and pick it up tomorrow.
On the light, there are two seeds taped ;)
White widow and OG kush.

Thanks, Birdie. We love you, too and thanks aren't needed. It's because of love that we did it for you. The fact that you and your girls are safe is all the thanks that Felonious and I need. Seriously.

:hug::love::hug::love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love::hug::love::hug:
Picking seeds out of the summers crop. The Girl Scout Cookies is a lot stickier than the Kaboom.

I had a male Maui in the mix. So now I have Maui X CBD Dutch Treat, Maui X GSC, Maui X Kaboom and Maui X Hash Plant.

The 4 MD's (Maui X Dutch) I am growing look promising.

FP. :peace:

IMG_20190118_125833[1].jpg

I just hope we get no Dark Devil with seeds. I hate don't love seeds in my drugs. I know seeds can be good if you want to make your own breeds (or whatever you call it) but it's a pain in the butt getting them out of the plant material before putting herb into the oil so I dump it all in but then I think I lose oil to the seeds as I don't feel I'm getting as much oil back but Felonious made me some CB Dutch oil yesterday because I only had 3 capsules left and now we had that funeral today so I knew I wouldn't have time to make the oil myself before the funeral so he did it for me and he used 150 ml of oil and got about 148 back and I usually get about 10-20 ml less than what I put in so I don't know why that happened. :hmmmm:

And, Birdie, I love that you've started a new journal but since it's a grow journal, I probably won't hang out here much because frankly, grow talk bores me currently. But, that's mainly because it all sounds so complicated and there are all these acronyms being posted and I have no idea what half of them are and besides that, I'm often high when I'm on here. :p As I am now. :rofl: Can you tell? :battingeyelashes:

But, I wish you all the best on your grow and I plan to learn how to grow when I retire but not until then so for now... I bid you Adieu....

Thanks, Birdie. We love you, too and thanks aren't needed. It's because of love that we did it for you. The fact that you and your girls are safe is all the thanks that Felonious and I need. Seriously.

I just hope we get no Dark Devil with seeds. I hate don't love seeds in my drugs. I know seeds can be good if you want to make your own breeds (or whatever you call it) but it's a pain in the butt getting them out of the plant material before putting herb into the oil so I dump it all in but then I think I lose oil to the seeds as I don't feel I'm getting as much oil back but Felonious made me some CB Dutch oil yesterday because I only had 3 capsules left and now we had that funeral today so I knew I wouldn't have time to make the oil myself before the funeral so he did it for me and he used 150 ml of oil and got about 148 back and I usually get about 10-20 ml less than what I put in so I don't know why that happened. :hmmmm:

And, Birdie, I love that you've started a new journal but since it's a grow journal, I probably won't hang out here much because frankly, grow talk bores me currently. But, that's mainly because it all sounds so complicated and there are all these acronyms being posted and I have no idea what half of them are and besides that, I'm often high when I'm on here. :p As I am now. :rofl: Can you tell? :battingeyelashes:

But, I wish you all the best on your grow and I plan to learn how to grow when I retire but not until then so for now... I bid you Adieu....

Hi :hug:
Was waiting for weekend, so I knew you would pop in :hug:
As you can see and by the way you know me, we talk about everything (I already was "told" (sweetly, I might add, ) to keep pictures grow related.. :) which means... We do little grow talk :)
You can just skip over the grow talk and read the things you like.
If you don't understand, ask away and you will be filled with new knowledge :circle-of-love:
Wow 10 pages in one day, bet ya can feel the love birdie. Love the organic nature of your grow and looking forward to it!
Yes I do :hug:
That is why I felt the need to share and spread equally :hug:
Dont go Hashgirl :) Im thinking there will be way more here than grow talk. Hell, its taken 10 pages to drop seeds :D
Eggsactly :)
I'm here. Can't wait to see the little girls pop their heads above soil and grow into big girls.
Hi you :hug: welcome to my corner of the neighbourhood :hug:
I tried breathing, it didn't help.

Should I stop?

FP. :peace:
Doctors recommend that you continue
:laugh::rofl::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom