Birdie's Return To Life

That’s not just some cowboy, that’s Sheriff Woody! :laugh: Hey Birdie I just saw this journal, you know I’m in!
Hi archi :hug: welcome to the community grow love journal :hug:
There is plenty of good food Everybody brings anything they can make, Shed and Stoneotter have brought some super speakers and will play anything good, except death metal... Plz...
Enjoy the party!

Hi archi :hug: welcome to the community grow love journal :hug:
There is plenty of good food Everybody brings anything they can make, Shed and Stoneotter have brought some super speakers and will play anything good, except death metal... Plz...
Enjoy the party!
Thank you mam! I’m bringing chocolate chip cookies, only recipe I have memorized besides guacamole...

I still have to look at the instructions and I make them once a month. I can't even remember which measuring cups I need to get out!
Instructions? Measuring? I see what’s wrong here....they’re cookies not cannabis Shed we ain’t mixing nutes here lol.

I kid I kid. I got really good at making cookies and I would just come home and 15 minutes later we had cookies lol. You know all homemade and stuff.

Glad to see you're back on top AngryBird!

Lets see some Angry Buds!! I like the idea of making your own nutrients, I may have to start using my coffee grounds!
I used to have a worm bin i would feed ground up coffee beans i used to make coffee, my plants LOVED it but now im in an apartment so no worm bin for me

Edit: missed the quotes sry @HydroponicFireman and @Growingasmile
Hi and welcome to the grow party :hug:
You just dry the used coffee grounds and sprinkle a little on top of the soil.
But only if you don't use other N sources for nutrients

I am currently growing white widow and when in veg she took full strength nutrients with no issues at all. My only issues was from environment in the beginning not the best air flow and heat things like that but no nutrient burn but she is very green with a nice color she just didn't get as big as I wanted. I am glad to see you have your seeds almost ready to be planted I can't wait to see what you make of them.

Back
Top Bottom