Birdie's Return To Life

Omg so excited to see.my main mentor start a new grow.in a happy place :green_heart: !!

You are an amazing woman of strength.
Hi :hug:
I am so glad you could make it!
This is a total community (420 town) grow.
You will understand if you read post 1
Every body say hi to notechvapor :hug:

Just got a notification that light has arrived, so I will go and pick it up tomorrow.
On the light, there are two seeds taped ;)
White widow and OG kush.

NOTE: Remove from light before planting ;) .

What's up?

celebratory smoke of Alien Og anyone?

Got a smoke (and grow) report for that?

I’m standing in this kitchen crying.

That right there is why I stay out of my kitchen.

I'm subscribing, but from the looks of the eight pages of posts in 24 hours, it doesn't look like I'll keep up. Birdie, wishing you the best of luck with your grow - and everything else.

AB you have and amazing 420 family. This is what life is all about sweetie. Ppl sharing in others joys and victories in the journey of life. The rest is just a faint white noise to stream out of our life :green_heart:
We are all part of the 420 family.
This is our neighbourhood :)
I love these people because we support, cheer and help each other with love and understnding:green_heart:
Hang out here and you will meet the sweetest knowledgeable people you could find :)

NOTE: Remove from light before planting ;) .

What's up?

Got a smoke (and grow) report for that?

That right there is why I stay out of my kitchen.

I'm subscribing, but from the looks of the eight pages of posts in 24 hours, it doesn't look like I'll keep up. Birdie, wishing you the best of luck with your grow - and everything else.
You made me laugh out loud
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
And thank you TS :hug: for stopping by :hug:
Join the PARTY!!!
Seeds are out swimming at the moment

Congrats on the seed drop and I hope your little one's tongue is okay. Kids...what can you do!
:thanks::thanks:she gobbled up half a pizza later, so she is fine :)
and please turn the music up
Seed party here :)

DSCF6801.JPG

Here is a little experiment for the community grow... I have just started a banana peel fermentation and breakdown experiment. I have cut up the first peel, added 2 tbls of lactobacillus serum and 1 tbls of molasses. I am betting we have a usable product in 20 days.

I will give photo updates when I can notice anything happening :cool:

Em... would it be asking too much to get a daily shot? Maybe do a grouping to keep from posting daily? I’d like to watch that happen, but I’ve no reason myself to make any.

Back
Top Bottom