Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Poop.
Poop poop poop.

Hey... you're right. Kinda fun. Gonna have to employ that one more often!

Lmao figures tead you would be the one to comment on it hahaha to funny man. Yea speaking of my dyna grow girls. Check this bud I was breaking up of some bluecheese. This is from my last dyna gro run. An been curing for about a month ana half now.

full

Not poop!

Are the GG's and Blue Dream autos from Fastbuds? I've grown the Fastbuds Blue Dream and it's a nice plant and good smoke. Have 2 Fastbuds GG's going now, 8 weeks in.

Are the GG's and Blue Dream autos from Fastbuds? I've grown the Fastbuds Blue Dream and it's a nice plant and good smoke. Have 2 Fastbuds GG's going now, 8 weeks in.

Yupper they sure are. An yea me likey the blue dream auto lol. I like blue dream bud when ever I could find it b4 I started growing and now it's one of my favs I keep trying to find this one phenotype I had when I was younger an I jus member it smelled like fresh baked blueberry muffins lol but tasted citrusy and massively grapey an gave u the giggles like non stop lol. So it was jus about the most exotic bud I had ever had at the time an to this day I'm still searching for it. But yea I really like these guys for autos so far everything I've ran from fastbuds has been pretty huge yield wise and pretty good quality. The gorilla glue from them get so dam big till i get the grow area vented with ac air i cant even grow them at all cause the buds get to thick and sticky an jus mold up on me if i cant keep it slightly cooler. I made a few f1 crosses with there gear I used the c4 x pineapple express and I've done tangy x c4 and pineapple express both. Man did the tangies ever get huge an run for ever lol. I call them my super autos cause they can go so long for an auto u wud think it's a dam photo lol.

The Blue Dream makes the best butter for making cookies. It's the least weedy tasting strain I've found so far. Just disappears but it's quite strong and will knock you on your ass. They come out about 30mg THC each. I'm hoping the GSC I'm running will make good butter too. Next run I'll have the Blue Dream back in the tent most likely. I'm thinking these girls are gonna go long. The plants are good sized but the buds have been slower to swell. Glues in the front, Girl Scout Cookies in the back.

The Blue Dream makes the best butter for making cookies. It's the least weedy tasting strain I've found so far. Just disappears but it's quite strong and will knock you on your ass. They come out about 30mg THC each. I'm hoping the GSC I'm running will make good butter too. Next run I'll have the Blue Dream back in the tent most likely. I'm thinking these girls are gonna go long. The plants are good sized but the buds have been slower to swell. Glues in the front, Girl Scout Cookies in the back.

Dam my dude what size pot u got those beasties in? Also are those done via dynagro nutes or what? But either way they will be some monsters when they are complete congrats. Are ur GSC photos or autos?

who are those seeds from the gsc and gorilla glue#4

who are those seeds from the gsc and gorilla glue#4

They are all Fastbuds autos, in 5 gallon cloth, using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, GroTek Pro Silicate (Amazon was out if Dyna Pro Tekt when I get ordered), Cal Mag and Terpinator.

They are all Fastbuds autos, in 5 gallon cloth, using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, GroTek Pro Silicate (Amazon was out if Dyna Pro Tekt when I get ordered), Cal Mag and Terpinator.

Sweet bro what's the terpinator stuff u mention? Also do u notice they needed the cal-mag versus not having it? Like does that help to boost up the buds and make em fatter or something? Jus wondering if I should be adding the cal-mag I got jus sitting around to my dyna-gro nute feeding schedule? Cause all I use rite now is dyna-gro pro-tekt and dyna-gro foilage pro in sunshine mix#4 for a medium.

Ok here got both the Girl Scout Cookies.

Then here is my blue dream auto.

Sweet bro what's the terpinator stuff u mention? Also do u notice they needed the cal-mag versus not having it? Like does that help to boost up the buds and make em fatter or something? Jus wondering if I should be adding the cal-mag I got jus sitting around to my dyna-gro nute feeding schedule? Cause all I use rite now is dyna-gro pro-tekt and dyna-gro foilage pro in sunshine mix#4 for a medium.

Ok here got both the Girl Scout Cookies.

Then here is my blue dream auto.

Terpinator is supposed to increase terpenes frostiness and fragrance. I don't really know if its done so or not. I'm using it primarily because it was a prize for plant of the month. It's a Potassium and Sulpher supplement. I belive you can make your own for way cheaper than they sell it for. Check out THIS POST in my thread. As far as Calcium. I've begun supplementing it to Dyna. When I grew the Blue Dream and Brooklyn Sunrise I did see some Calcium deficiencies that I hadn't in the past. It's more of a precautionary measure.

I love smokin Blue Dream. It's awesome.
In my world.... and it's an odd world.... they were spider mite magnets. As long as I had them growing, I had to keep the whole garden well juiced with insecticides (neem and spinosad). It was obviously way tied to the Blue Dream.
YMMV... but keep an eye out for the beasties when you're growing BD.

I know right I love blue dream also an hmmm I wonder if thts why I always have the dam spider mites. I have a feeling I'm guna need to be using my garden spray which has spinosad in it as well an maybe things will go better lol.

Terpinator is supposed to increase terpenes frostiness and fragrance. I don't really know if its done so or not. I'm using it primarily because it was a prize for plant of the month. It's a Potassium and Sulpher supplement. I belive you can make your own for way cheaper than they sell it for. Check out THIS POST in my thread. As far as Calcium. I've begun supplementing it to Dyna. When I grew the Blue Dream and Brooklyn Sunrise I did see some Calcium deficiencies that I hadn't in the past. It's more of a precautionary measure.

N ic well shit if it was for free no better price then that Haha. And I'm noticing my one cbd critical cure from Barneys farm is yellowing out and leaves growing an dieing off at the bottom faster then I wuda thought. At first I thought it was from to low of humidity. But now that I got that better she is still having issues. Do you think I maybe should start adding in some CalMag?

Calcium is gonna show rust colored spots on the top leaves. Yellowing out is normally a sign of low Nitrogen, especially from bottom up. Although I've had some autos that yellowed out even though the N was quite high but they were at the end of their life cycle.

Calcium is gonna show rust colored spots on the top leaves. Yellowing out is normally a sign of low Nitrogen, especially from bottom up. Although I've had some autos that yellowed out even though the N was quite high but they were at the end of their life cycle.

Ok so would i be right in thinking to up the foilage pro from dyna gro since it has more nitrogen it has 9-3-6. I'm using 4ml each foilage pro and protekt per gallon of water.

I'll run 4-5ml per gallon depending on what the plants tell me. If I see tip burn I run 4, otherwise 5. right now on this batch I'm running 4 but I have 5ml of Cal Mag that is providing extra Nitrogen which is kinda like running 5ml of Foliage Pro.

I'll run 4-5ml per gallon depending on what the plants tell me. If I see tip burn I run 4, otherwise 5. right now on this batch I'm running 4 but I have 5ml of Cal Mag that is providing extra Nitrogen which is kinda like running 5ml of Foliage Pro.

Ok so I'll try an jus up the foilage pro and the protekt to between 5 and 6 ml per gallon of water. Then we'll see if that dont straighten some things out an if it doesnt then ill try the cal-mag. Also I'm not wanting to do sumthn to drastic cause I'm not fully sure if it wasnt from being short on food when she was jus startn out N she is jus took alil while coming back. But either way she is doing good thank God lol. Since I lost all my cbd beans this will be my last cbd plant going till my order shows up. But I cant make up my mind if I wana do autos or photos. I think maybe I'll jus get both but only get a single bean of the photo one since I could then jus clone an reverse an make my own beans. Then a 3 pack for the autos an essentially could do the same thing just not clone it but make me own beaners lol. Idk food for thought and since my perpetual grow is all outa whack right now anyway not in to much of a hurry. Plus I gotta out break of spider mites so after this next harvest pulling everything left out of the tent an doing a full wash down of everything. Plants included on whatevers left lol.

Back
Top Bottom