Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Ok, you need to gently bend down the long stems, the buds are out of light reach.
Just slightly not all the way down.
Over all :goodjob::Namaste:

Lol yea I keep doing tht every day an it jus keeps popping back up lmao. But yea normally I wouldnt have let them get this big but these ones got out of control lol.

So I ran outa dyna gro nutes about 3 feedings ago I ordered more online n never showed up so had to order more an now I'm guessing both the dam orders will show up lol. Well since I ran out I gave normal plain ro water but noticed she started eating her self an fans started dieing an that was with only 2 water feedings so this last time for the 3rd feeding I added in some molasses and by dam the buds started throwing out a bunch of white hairs lol. I'll snap a few pics in a sec here an show em off.

By Jones it is green and frosty in there :)
I you still is waiting for nutrients...
Just boil a banana peel or two and water them with the cooled down banana water.

By Jones it is green and frosty in there :)
I you still is waiting for nutrients...
Just boil a banana peel or two and water them with the cooled down banana water.

Ok so I normally ph to 6.2 an was wondering if I do the banana water feeding do I still balance the ph?

I never balanced pH in soil and perlite.
If you have a concern, measure the banana juice to see where it is at.

Lol jeez I keep seeing people say they never balance the ph. An idk if its jus cause they r using organic soil or sumthn but the soil I use is pretty much blank. Its sunshine mix#4 or docs hb blend. With docs stuff I dnt ph at all but if using the sunshine #4 by itself I gotta adjust the ph other wise plants jus turn to shit lol.

It has some other good material too.
Don't worry, give it a try
But, wait, are you growing in Brix?
He wants you to follow the feeding schedule like he suggests

It has some other good material too.
Don't worry, give it a try
But, wait, are you growing in Brix?
He wants you to follow the feeding schedule like he suggests

Lmao we keep playing tag here back an forth between journals hahaha but no this one is my dyna gro girls that I had already going before I started docs kit. So I figured i mite as well finish them an plus i need to make seeds of a few more strains so I can keep genetics. Cause there are a few in my arsenal that are some heavey hitters tht I really dnt wana lose lol. But yea this banana juice talk is for my girls tht have been getting plain water instead of dyna gro nutes these pas few feedings. Cause i've been waiting for the nutes to show up in the mail but ran out b4 they showed up. An even ordered them again n now watch they both will show up an I'll have a ton of it an feel obligated to use them up instead of wasting them. So I'm thinking I'll have both dyna gro girls and some highbrix. I was thinking I do the hb buds for me an the rest of my goon squad of a family can have the dyna-gro buds :yahoo::rofl: lol jus kidding........ mostly.

In that case, go a head.. Boil some banana peels and dilute the water in 1 :3 and feed.
2. Stick a washed chopped up banana peel in a clean jar for a ll up with water burp the jar every day... Let it ferment for a week or two.
The smell should be sweet banana. Not sour.

In that case, go a head.. Boil some banana peels and dilute the water in 1 :3 and feed.
2. Stick a washed chopped up banana peel in a clean jar for a ll up with water burp the jar every day... Let it ferment for a week or two.
The smell should be sweet banana. Not sour.
So the fermented banana is tht like banana liquor then or do u feed tht to my plants?

The Fermented banana, you give the water from jar and blend the banana peels for top feeding in medium. Bloom boom

I see well thanx for the info really good stuff here. Specially when u run out of nutes an need a cheap simple n easy way to feed ur girls an hold them over till ur nutes arrive lol.

So here is one of my veg girls that I'm doing with the dyna gro nutes. Well I'll continue the dynagro nutes once they arrive that is lol. As it is these girls have now had there third feeding with nothing so I decided to add in some tap water to my ro water then balanced the ph. I was in Hope's that the sink water would have alil bit of nutrients in it to kind of hold her off. But I didnt wana add 2 much an mess her up so I did 1 gal from the sink and one gal of ro water. I thought that would be ok but now she is kind of looking droopy an sad even acouple hours after I fed her. So i hope that this weekend when the nutes arrive she will bounce back. And if not I'll either toss her and jus get another bale of soil to do a few mre dyna gro runs. Or maybe I jus go with docs kit. But since I just ordered more dyna gro nutes I'll prolly jus get another bale of sunshine #4 and do a few more dyna gro runs. That way I'll have a good amount of bud while I wait for my next kit of hibrix soil to finish cooking again. Then I'll have enough hibrix soil on hand at one time that I can start my perpetual grow back up again but all highbrix. That's my goal with my next 2 paychecks is to get my quantum board lights and dial in my environment better. Which means getting some humidifiers and possibly some better extraction fans or sumthn to allow me to keep my tents sealed up an not over heat.

But yea this is my cbd critical cure from barneys farm. I still have 2 more seeds from them but I dont wana use those till I'm guna be going to make seeds with them. Cause this is one of the strains i dont wana lose cause of the cbd. Altho I'm noticing this time I have 2 take a bunch of the capsules like 4 or 5 but the strain tht worked the one time i only had to do 2 capsules. So still on the look out for a strain to help with withdrawals do to me slowly getting off my prescription narcotics. Altho I have to admit even having to take 4 capsules of this to help me sleep longer an handle the withdrawal is better then more narcotics poisoning my body. So I still consider it a win hahaha. Maybe once I do this strain in my highbrix soil it will be potent enough for me then idk but we will find out soon enough lol. As for now I'll have to settle with the dyna gro version and dailing in my environment maybe that's all I really need to boost things to the next level.
Also I did some major lst on this girl here and along with hst in the beginning. Mainly practicing how to keep an even spacing with my branches and then trying to keep a level canopy. Those r the training methods I'm working on tryn to get better at lol.

When I say I want my buds to be more potent I'm not meaning like they are turning to poop lmao poop it even sounds/looks funny typing it. I sound like such a kid when I say the word poop :rofl: they are ending up like just ur standard good nugget and not all crystallized and fuzzy. You now the bud I'm talkn about right? The kind where it leaves a powdery residue on the bag when you take the bud out. Idk if that kind is highbrix or not but I would even be content with just getting my dyna-gro girls to get alil frostier buds. Idk if that has anything to do with humidity or not but hopefully things start to get alil better once I figure this shizz out lol.

Back
Top Bottom