Blue Dream & OG Kush Clone First Grow

Re: Blue Dream And OG Kush Clone First Grow

donpaul, let's say a plant consumes a lot of N and not so much P or K, and you topped it off with more of the same mixture, wouldn't this make the P & K possibly too abundant while bringing the used up N to optimal levels?

im not to sure, but all im thinking is if you mixed up a gallon of nutes and put the plant in the gallon then its only in the same nutes as it would be if you topped up the res, the doses would be higher if you mixed up a new batch each time and added that to the res, but using the same batch of nutes should only give the plant the same amount of nutrients,

your not actually giving it more your just giving it more of the same it was in in the first place, i might be wrong but as long as its all from the same batch then the doses should be the same, i dont top up my res though so maybe someone else can offer some advice, i let my res run low or empty it after 4 or 5 days and refil with a new mix of nutrients,

but if the plant was in the whole gallon of nutrients then its only getting the same as if it was topped up from that same gallon, but i guess if the plant uses more N than P n K then you will be adding more but i think the dose would be ok as its not been added to with new nutes to make the dose stronger, i could be wrong but ive not had any issues when i have topped up in the past, but when i noticed i had more root growth when i let the res run low then i use that method from now on,

i know the dose would be to high if you added it the first time then mixed up a fresh batch of nutes and added that, then the dose would be to high and would cause problems, hopefully someone else can jump in and comment but when ive used the same batch to top up with ive not had any issues with nute problems

Hey everyone I was wonder if anyone has tried the nute big bud? My buddy mentioned it to me and said that stuff might make my plants flowers bulk up if I start using a little of it now. What do you guys think?

I use GH 3 part Flora series, and since every part of beginning to end includes the bloom mix, then it only stands to reason that the BB mix could also be used. I'd do a Google search for any and all info you can find about your product and read. Even if you don't comprehend everything, it's good to expose yourself to the information for when it starts to make sense.

Hey @donpaul I was wondering when ordering from herbies what comes up on the back statement does it say like weed seeds or something and is it safe to send them to the place where I'm growing I don't have another address that I can use at the time being and I want to order next weak

I was just on their site a few moments ago. It has been advised in another thread not to discuss too many details about their methods on this site, but I will say that Herbies is not used in the billing. Also, when I place my order, I'm just going to procure a postal money order with cash to create some separation from myself. Go to herbiesheadshop.com and read through the FAQ to answer most, if not all questions about their methods.

Also, on the right side of the AN BIG BUD page says to use 2ml per liter during "weeks 2-4 of flowering", so the manufacturer says not to use that product except during flowering.

I was just on their site a few moments ago. It has been advised in another thread not to discuss too many details about their methods on this site, but I will say that Herbies is not used in the billing. Also, when I place my order, I'm just going to procure a postal money order with cash to create some separation from myself. Go to herbiesheadshop.com and read through the FAQ to answer most, if not all questions about their methods.

Thanks for the quick response and sorry if that's something that I'm not suppose to ask still kinda new haha. Buck thanks for bringing it to my attention about the printing out and sending cash I'm going to do that i don't see it taking to much longer.. But still need to know if shipping to my place is ok?

I'm not going that way. I've read (possibly in other forums) that it's not a good practice to have seeds shipped to the grow location. I actually think it may have been that "Never Get Busted Again" video on YouTube. If you have no other choice, then you do what you gotta do, but if at all possible, anybody that you are cool with that will not have any grows at their home would make a better candidate.

image3842.jpg
image3843.jpg
image3844.jpg
image3845.jpg
image3846.jpg
image3847.jpg
image3848.jpg

Here is a update everyone. Some close ups. I tried getting the nodes to see what you guys think.. The little blue dream plant is looking weird today. And droopy but has grown almost more then a inch and its roots are like a foot n a half long!!!! Let know what you guys think thanks!!!

The ladies are looking fantastic all things considered. Yeah, I was gonna tell you to drink your V8 before you snapped more pics. To rotate them, you gotta do it from your computer (don't know about how to on a phone). When I used my cell cam, I'd plug it into my laptop via the data wire, then open Windows Explorer (any folder at all). then locate the device name somewhere in the left column. Actually, gimme a min I'll take some screen shots for ya, I have a Droid 4. Gimme 5 minutes to get, and upload photos and screen shots.

k, here we go. Take you pics and plug into your PC. From here down, captions below each picture;

explorer1.JPG

Plug your device into your PC and click on the windows Explorer icon in your taskbar, or you could even open literally any folder in the entire Windows Operating system.

left_column.JPG

Then locate your device in the left column of your opened folder. You may need to scroll it up or down to find it. If it's your phone, look for the language that gets you into your phone. If it's an SD card from a camera, look for SD card.

Droid_Folders.JPG

Expand the device by clicking on the tiny gray arrow to the left of the device name. Locate the DCIM folder and double left click on it. DCIM is the folder name for every single device I've ever come across, all be it cell phones or cameras.

DCIM.JPG

Once in the DCIM folder you can begin to look in any of the sub folders. Your pics are in any one of them, sometimes my phone divides the pics up into random folders, so I don't pretend to know what pic went to which folder after the DCIM. You'll have to figure that out.

Save_Rotated.JPG

Once you find your pics, open them and find the ones that need to be rotated. Here's your sideways pic. When opened in a picture view program, click the rotate button clockwise or counterclockwise.

Click_Rotate.JPG

The hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and then hit the S key. This is the hotkey command to save something. It will then ask you if you wish to overwrite the existing file, click "yes". Your picture will then be saved to that same directory in the correct picture angle you wanted.

upload_photos.jpg

Then go to your favorite website ever and hover your cursor over the Gallery icon and click on the "Upload Photos" icon in the drop down menu.

4_Kushmaster.JPG

On the next page, give a default name or title to the photos you want, then locate them the same way you did previously. Note* when trying to upload multiple photos at the same time, I've found it much easier to create a folder in the folder they are in and relocate the pics you want to upload in one sitting to that folder (drag and drop). Then locate that new folder and select all photos.

I had a few more, but I clicked post by accident instead of close window on the photos. Oh well, I'm sure there's plenty enough to get you your V8.

Can you rephrase? What exactly are you looking to accomplish? Air cooling? Water cooling? Both?

Back
Top Bottom