BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Topping a plant does not a effect its bud development .fluffy buds is down to poor lighting or lights to far away mainly hps.my buds are always dense.topping a plant makes it shifts its energy a different way around the plant for more dominant colas.if u like big fat colas mate then top them.if u wna see the diffrence .top 1 and leave 1 alone.come harvest i bet u prefer to topped auto.but all autos react diffrently to been been topped.so if u get a small plant after topping .dont let that put u off topping a diffrent autos.stronger genetics are best if u want a big strong auto;) hope this helps.best of luck;)

Topping a plant does not a effect its bud development .fluffy buds is down to poor lighting or lights to far away mainly hps.my buds are always dense.topping a plant makes it shifts its energy a different way around the plant for more dominant colas.if u like big fat colas mate then top them.if u wna see the diffrence .top 1 and leave 1 alone.come harvest i bet u prefer to topped auto.but all autos react diffrently to been been topped.so if u get a small plant after topping .dont let that put u off topping a diffrent autos.stronger genetics are best if u want a big strong auto;) hope this helps.best of luck;)

Well who doesnt like big fat buds ;)

I was thinking of only topping 1 or 2 but that way the plants not gonna get the same amount of light.

I will top all 4, but when is the time to top? :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update for today:

This morning i topped all of My plants at the 3rd node ( not counting the first round ones ).

I think i did it right but time will tell, how many days is the plants in shock after topping? :Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile713949526.jpg

Hi
You have an auto expert helping you (thebeast27) so you are in good hands. :thumb:
Mars Hydro has good lighting so your ladies are well taken care of too:)
I am joining the ride :)

So i pH-tested My tapp water today, 8.2.

I dont have any Hydro store nearby but i do have an pet-shop here. I bought pH - for aquarium / fishes, it should work right?
It aint harmfull for the fish, so why would it hurt My plants? :)

Can i use this pH- or there is something special that only works for plants?

So i pH-tested My tapp water today, 8.2.

I dont have any Hydro store nearby but i do have an pet-shop here. I bought pH - for aquarium / fishes, it should work right?
It aint harmfull for the fish, so why would it hurt My plants? :)

Can i use this pH- or there is something special that only works for plants?

Ph up or down is universal. All it does is change the ph of a liquid. It will work just fine without any consequences.

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub

So when i was in the tent earlier i figured that is the fans on the floor was 2 inches higher they would give the plants a much better wind effect from the same height as the pots are.

For now i used for each fan to stand on:

1x pack of plastic foil

420-magazine-mobile1221670426.jpg

And some styrofoam.

So My question is can this things catch fire from the heat from the light? I know the temps at highest is 29c so it dont catch fire from the temp, i was just thinking about the light rays.

I am going to bed now so thats why i asking, i want to sleep without be worried :)

Update day 22:

They start to grow really fast now, new leaves everywhere :)

420-magazine-mobile1687723549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1819317954.jpg

420-magazine-mobile900591171.jpg

And i can see some kind of small "antennas" come out along the stems, i tried to take a picture but i couldnt get a good one with My iPhone, but do anyone know what i mean and what are those? :Namaste:

With all the new growth between the nodes My plant are starting to look like small bushes, they are 10cm high and 20cm wide.

Will they start to grow in height soon or is this the results from the topping, really short bushes?

And when do i want to start flower? From the start i wanted to finish with 1m plants but i guess now when they are topped i can forget that.

So what to aim for now:

1. start flower in a couple of days and the plants get only about 20cm high but i guess i wont get much yield then?

2. Wait 2 more weeks and then flower, but then i dont how wide they will get untill then and maybe the pots aint big enough?

I rather dont re-pot again and instead in My second grow use bigger pots. I will notice some small things i can do better the next grow. :)

Pictures comes in about 3 hours when the lights is on.

Back
Top Bottom