BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Update for day 14:

I added 2 fans on the floor for a "whirlwind" effect, that must be absolute best for air circulation. I bought them on sale about 15$ each :)

420-magazine-mobile1439701994.jpg

And i have change My carbon filter for a better one:

420-magazine-mobile1672526438.jpg

And the plants:

420-magazine-mobile1007697363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2123568166.jpg

420-magazine-mobile386790390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update for day 14:

I added 2 fans on the floor for a "whirlwind" effect, that must be absolute best for air circulation. I bought them on sale about 15$ each :)

420-magazine-mobile1439701994.jpg

And i have change My carbon filter for a better one:

420-magazine-mobile1672526438.jpg

And the plants:

420-magazine-mobile1007697363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2123568166.jpg

420-magazine-mobile386790390.jpg

Looking nice and healthy Blue! Well done!

Looking nice and healthy Blue! Well done!

Thank you :)

I still cant get down the temp with the new fans. Last night the temps was at highest 29.2c and i think i will get about the same temps this night, just with better circulation.

I Also have raised the light about 10cm too see if that helps for the curled leaves.

The end of My termometer is made of metall, can that give false temps? I just dont get why they should be made like that if it wouldnt work.

But the only thing is some leaves are curling a little bit up and thats what i want to fix, other then that they seems to be okey and got a Nice green color i think. ( never studied a plant enough when i seen one to know the "happy" color)

:Namaste:

Thank you :)

I still cant get down the temp with the new fans. Last night the temps was at highest 29.2c and i think i will get about the same temps this night, just with better circulation.

I Also have raised the light about 10cm too see if that helps for the curled leaves.

The end of My termometer is made of metall, can that give false temps? I just dont get why they should be made like that if it wouldnt work.

But the only thing is some leaves are curling a little bit up and thats what i want to fix, other then that they seems to be okey and got a Nice green color i think. ( never studied a plant enough when i seen one to know the "happy" color)

:Namaste:

Hey there. They're looking happy to me! What is the temp in the room outside the tent? Test out the thermometer in the outside room and see what the difference is. That should tell you if your probe is good :). Circulation is key. Even with a bit higher temp if there is a breeze and the air is flowing as well as fresh they'll be fine. They really do look happy right now! Don't be too worried :)

Hey there. They're looking happy to me! What is the temp in the room outside the tent? Test out the thermometer in the outside room and see what the difference is. That should tell you if your probe is good :). Circulation is key. Even with a bit higher temp if there is a breeze and the air is flowing as well as fresh they'll be fine. They really do look happy right now! Don't be too worried :)

Okey thank you i will try to not to be worried about it :)

The temps outside of the closet is 22-23c.

Update for today:

I have made an 133mm hole in the Wall from My bedroom in to the closet for more air in, i hope this will fix My temps :)
My appartment is a rental so i want so little amounts of Holes in the walls as possible.. Now i got 2x 133mm Holes.

The new one for more air in to the closet:

420-magazine-mobile714547634.jpg

And the one thats Been there from start, the exhaust:

420-magazine-mobile407052000.jpg

The exhaust is in another room then the new air in, so i dont mix bad air with good air.

And in the closet there is some kind of Fresh air thing in the floor so i get some Fresh cold air from there :)

Nice grow, just sub. You will keep they in 11 l pots for all the grow?

Hello My friend :)

Yes i will keep them in the 11L pots now, but i am not going to veg for very long. My tent is 170cm High and i cant get the light closer than about 20cm from the "roof" of the tent. And i think My mars II 900 cant be closer than 30 cm from the plants without burning them.

Thats 50cm height i lose, plus the pots is 20 cm high.

So if My calculating is right My plants cant be higher then 1m when finish so i will start to flower when they are about 30-40cm high.

This is My first grow so if this is not gonna work or My thinking is way wrong, just let Me know :Namaste:

Right now theyre in veg growth Blue. No bud sites yet. Where youre looking though in the "pit" where the new and old growth meet is where you will see pre flowers ( the signs of sex ) Normally happens at about 6-8 weeks of growth or shorter if you force flower by switching to a 12/12 light cycle. You can search on here and find a ton of info on pre-flowers and what to look for. You can tell a vegging plant is getting ready for pre-flowering and prepared for flowering when the branch growth becomes un even and goes back and forth opposed to two at a time. Hope this helps buddy!

Right now theyre in veg growth Blue. No bud sites yet. Where youre looking though in the "pit" where the new and old growth meet is where you will see pre flowers ( the signs of sex ) Normally happens at about 6-8 weeks of growth or shorter if you force flower by switching to a 12/12 light cycle. You can search on here and find a ton of info on pre-flowers and what to look for. You can tell a vegging plant is getting ready for pre-flowering and prepared for flowering when the branch growth becomes un even and goes back and forth opposed to two at a time. Hope this helps buddy!

Okey thank you My friend now i understand much better :)

If i veg My plant about for 4 weeks then switch to 12/12, will 11L pots be enough and will they finish at about 1m with 4 week of veg? :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom