BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

They are photos? What beast said. You just topped them. You can let them grow out do a little lst on them and flip it'll be worth the wait. :thumb:

What are photos My friend? On barneys website they say on LSD photoperiod: normal.

It is feminized seeds :thumb:

Do you think My pot size will be enough to let them veg for 1-2 more weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What are photos My friend? On barneys website they say on LSD photoperiod: normal.

Photoperiod is referring to how it flowers. If it's normal then you will need to cut the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 hours off to make it flower. There are autoflower seeds out there that don't need the light cycle cut back, they automatically flower. You will see people referring to seeds as autos or photos. As for your pot I can't tell how big it is, but it looks fairly big.

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub

Photoperiod is referring to how it flowers. If it's normal then you will need to cut the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 hours off to make it flower. There are autoflower seeds out there that don't need the light cycle cut back, they automatically flower. You will see people referring to seeds as autos or photos. As for your pot I can't tell how big it is, but it looks fairly big.

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub

Okay thank you My friend now i understand this with photo and auto :)

My pots are 11L, i just dont want this when the roots dont have more room to grow because then the plant stops grow i guess? :Namaste:

You still have some growing to do and pot is big enough (11 l)
The height of your space, a bit less than half, is when they are big enough to go flower 12/12 light cycle.
(we are talking about photo period feminized not auto feminized seeds right?

You still have some growing to do and pot is big enough (11 l)
The height of your space, a bit less than half, is when they are big enough to go flower 12/12 light cycle.
(we are talking about photo period feminized not auto feminized seeds right?

Yes these are not autos, thank you for your answer :)

I have notice that the leaves from the lowest nodes are touching the soil, should i trim those nodes away or should i just leave them?

It is a photo. Autos flower on their own. Why not transplant into say a 5gal pot? It looks like you are in about a 4x4 tent? If it was me I would tansplant and wait a few weeks and you'll be a lot happier with your yield.

It is a photo. Autos flower on their own. Why not transplant into say a 5gal pot? It looks like you are in about a 4x4 tent? If it was me I would tansplant and wait a few weeks and you'll be a lot happier with your yield.

Almost, it is 3x3x5.5.

It feels like there will be such a mess if i transplant from this big pots. But i understand what you mean. I think i will transplant, just stupid of Me to be lazy now :)

Pictures of day 26:

420-magazine-mobile511248273.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1627101233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile117354685.jpg

Now they grow very fast and look pretty healthy and the temp in the tent is about 27c all night and when it have Been on for 16 hours it is 27.8c in tent, so i feel like i got this under controll for now. :)

I know this is not very good picture but i try anyway.

When i opened the tent this morning i notice some marks on the leaves, almost like the have Been in a fight with eachother.

This is the only that got it right on the leaves, the other plants got it on the tips.

420-magazine-mobile437048471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1094070617.jpg

Have u been giving calmag?;)

Wow, thank you for a very fast answer :Namaste:

I am not really sure on what cal (calsium?) mag (magnesium?) is, all i have give them is this:

420-magazine-mobile287151440.jpg

And they say 1ml/liter , i started light and only did 2ml in 10L so i really couldnt overfed them? I only use 1/5 strenght of nutes :)

And i got this too, but they are for flower:

420-magazine-mobile851996009.jpg

Ur plants wil need calmag mate for flower.and u get them rust spots from no calmag.and can also get them from overfeeding calmag.and rust spots can also be iron defiency.best of luck mate;)

Now one of the newer leaves is getting worse, almost half the leaf are getting this color, almost likes it dries there.

I cant get My hand on some calmag until 2-3 days, is there anything else i can do to stop this or atleast slow it down for a couple of days?

This came to My mind, maybe My pH tester needs a calibration again? When i pH - i get it down to around 6.5 . And magnesium locks out if i get under 6 i think?

First time i checked My tap-water after calibrated it was 8.2 , now everytime i check it is 8.7-8.8. I have just think that the tapp-water always goes a bit up and down but now i really doubt that.

So if My water has 8.2 pH and My pH - pen shows 8.8 there is a 0.6 difference , so when i get it down to 6.5 it really is 5.9.

This is just Me thinking and i dont know if this is the case yet.

If i calibrate My pH test again and water them tomorrow with right pH , can this fix My leaf problems?

Here is a pic of the worst leaf:

420-magazine-mobile813739085.jpg

Not very good pic but you can see it.

I have used 1/5 strength of nutes, today i tried 1/2 strength and see if that makes it better or worse. I Also pH My water to 7.0 today so if what i Said earlier is the case then it really is about 6.5. Calmag and pH calibration liquid is on the way and should arrive tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom