BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Good report! And have a big buds,bro!) But i have a question to you why do you topped the head's of mary and will you use later an LST method? It will give you more weed at all? I topped my grow from one leaf a head of it, and after that my cream caramel transform from girl to trance ( it have an eaggs!).

Hello My friend!

I topped My plants because My tent is not very high, and when you top the plant it gets shorter with more then one big bud at the top. This should increase the yield. :)

What do you mean with "eaggs"? If you do mean that it turned hermie and you got seeds in the weed? Topping the plant shouldnt stress a plant to turn hermie, Did you have problems with light leaks and heat? :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea sure mate .pull them out the tent get up close and personal with ur ladies.during lights on mate ur all good.will be fine give them food or water and tell them to to grow strong ;) then put them back where they want to be.under the light ;) u got it all in hand mate now u got ur calmag for bloom ul see and im here to guide u.u cnt go wrong mate;) best of luck;)

Thank you very much My friend you are very helpful to Me :Namaste:

Update day 2 in flower:

They grow really fast now when i have both veg and flower switches on.

420-magazine-mobile600196561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile86155137.jpg

420-magazine-mobile672116491.jpg

But i noticed that on some leaves there some spots that are light green and very crispy, like i potato chips. Anyone knows what this can be?

420-magazine-mobile1929625444.jpg

Thats something iv never seen .that light green with no brown before so its a mystery.but at a guess id say its the very start of potassium defiency. ;) dont look like nute burn.have u splashed anything on those leafs when feeding? Best of luck mate.beautiful garden;)

Thats something iv never seen .that light green with no brown before so its a mystery.but at a guess id say its the very start of potassium defiency. ;) dont look like nute burn.have u splashed anything on those leafs when feeding? Best of luck mate.beautiful garden;)

I guess it can be splashed water now when you say it. Does the leaf repair from that you think?

I will water more carefully in the future and wipe of water if i find any. :)

Bluecheese im gna get u some traffic running through ur journel mate.ur work is great.and ur very eager to learn and u love autos;) il be back with more growers;)

Subbed up BC, seems like you have some beautiful plants going here. I also looked at the 900 but got the 700 for now. Best of luck for flowering! Pat

Welcome. :)

Im sure the 700 will produce same quality buds as mine My friend, the 900 just have a little larger coverage i think? :thumb:

Every day when i open the tent they have growed insanely much, is it possible for a plant to more than tripple in size after switch to flower?

And how often do i give nutes? Full strength every time i water, or should i use only water sometimes? I am using organic nutes. :Namaste:

Every day when i open the tent they have growed insanely much, is it possible for a plant to more than tripple in size after switch to flower?

And how often do i give nutes? Full strength every time i water, or should i use only water sometimes? I am using organic nutes. :Namaste:

Growth every day is a great thing!! .. In soil you should wait until they are dry to feed. Get used to the weight and look of an empty pot. Things look great right now Blue! keep it up!

Growth every day is a great thing!! .. In soil you should wait until they are dry to feed. Get used to the weight and look of an empty pot. Things look great right now Blue! keep it up!

Yes ofcourse i do wait until the pots feels dry, i was just thinking about when to give nutes, everytime i give water?

A goodmorning picture for day 4 in flower:

420-magazine-mobile909718874.jpg

Well now they really do smell. At day 14 in veg i could smell a little if i put My nose right on the plant. Now as soon as i open the tent the whole room start to smell. And they aint even got buds yet. :)

Hello My friends!

After some research on Google on the strain i grow i found many sayin that when they vegged for 3 weeks they finished with plants over 5ft. And another says he vegged for 4 weeks ( same as Me) and finished with 7-8ft plants.

My tent is only 170cm high. Is there anything i can do if My plants get too tall in late flower?

Back
Top Bottom