BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

High PH locks out the nutrients used. I have about the same PH on my tap water.
Usally I fill the water in a bottle ( you fill the amount you need to water 1 time) and let it sit for a day and if it is still high PH add a teaspoon of vinegar in about 2 liters of water re check PH, usually it helps to lower PH.
:Namaste:

High PH locks out the nutrients used. I have about the same PH on my tap water.
Usally I fill the water in a bottle ( you fill the amount you need to water 1 time) and let it sit for a day and if it is still high PH add a teaspoon of vinegar in about 2 liters of water re check PH, usually it helps to lower PH.
:Namaste:

Yes i do let My water sit for a day, or atleast over night. It is in a bucket tho but it shouldnt make a difference. :)

At first i was worried that this could be a pH problem but after some research i found that if using LEDs it is normal that you have to add calmag...

So as soon as it gets here i will try that, the plants wont just die in 2 days right?

I think i will get this under controll again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pictures from day 28:

420-magazine-mobile10984372.jpg

420-magazine-mobile359132386.jpg

I have notice that the plants will get so wide they will grow in to each other. Will this be a problem? :Namaste:

My pH calibration liquid arrived today, it was like i Said earlier so i have water My plants with about pH 5.9.. but now i got liquid so i will calibrate that little bastard every time it doesnt show pH 8.2 in my water :)

Also got this and will give them some today:

420-magazine-mobile234800755.jpg

Should i start with lowest dose calmag, and how often do i use it? Every time i water or maybe every third watering ? :Namaste:

They'll stay the same once the problem is fixed. Looks like it's only a few spots anyways

Yeah there is only a few small spots so it is not a big deal as long as i get it to stop.

Can this stress the plants so i get hermies, or small thing like this dont stress that much?

She still grows really fast so it dont look like they are stressed. :Namaste:

No wont cause hermie.and a damaged leaf will never repair itself.but all new growth will be lovely green.ur onto it straight away mate so all will be fine ul see.good job;)

Yea sure mate .pull them out the tent get up close and personal with ur ladies.during lights on mate ur all good.will be fine give them food or water and tell them to to grow strong ;) then put them back where they want to be.under the light ;) u got it all in hand mate now u got ur calmag for bloom ul see and im here to guide u.u cnt go wrong mate;) best of luck;)

Back
Top Bottom