Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

wonderful outdoor adventures to catch up on Boo. It’s gearing up into a good season for you!
also have adapted to starting seeds by soaking overnight to sink in the glass, giving them a thump if they haven't sunk and if they sink when I thump them then they go straight into a solo cup with soil and under a low light to germinate. That system is so much easier than the paper towel method and I've had great success with it.
:thumb:
I’m so glad I started using the soak and drop
me too! it‘s all I’ve ever done - apart from many many years ago when we thought it was the only way to do it and I more-than-once dried them all out so only ended up w canna sprouts :laughtwo:

The radicle really is best off if it doesn’t see light (and isn’t touched, like you say)

I like the taste <3 I sometimes just put cannaoil in my coffee. It floats but works >.>
me too! I do this too. Very often actually. It was a 420Mag bud @newty who got me into it... she makes her oils with avocado oil and we all saw many pics of it making shapes on the surface of miss newty’s coffee! :love:
:morenutes:

we all saw many pics of it making shapes on the surface of miss newty’s coffee!
I saved this one of hers, for obvious reasons:
newty coffee heart.jpg

:green_heart:

:ciao:uhhhh, I think I misjudged one of the PSM/GK. Those look like balls to me. :hmmmm:

Oof!

Sorry about the balls. :(

Amnesia Haze and CBD are doing well after their 2nd day of hardening.

Is your CBD plant just called CBD or is it CBD something, e.g. CBD Dutch Treat?

Auto choices:
Blue Treacle (grew two in fall of 2018) - 50/50
Purple Skunk Mass - indica
Auto Masszar (grew one mini in spring 2018) - 50/50
NL - indica
Amnesia Haze - sativa dom

If I grow an Amnesia do I have to break off a branch?

If it were me, I'd pick the Amnesia but that's cause I love sativas. But, I do enjoy Northern Lights as well despite it being an Indica. :battingeyelashes:

Is your CBD plant just called CBD or is it CBD something, e.g. CBD Dutch Treat?
It is from a non sponsor man who sells seeds but is not a doctor:
CBD 30:1 Auto is the auto-flowering version of CBD 30:1 boasting very high levels of CBD yet with less than 1% THC resulting in healing and soothing effects without any psychoactivity at all.

CBD 30:1 Auto was bred from an Eletta Campana Selezionata crossed with Speed Bud Auto to provide the auto-flowering genetics. Its life-cycle from seed to harvest is finished within 90 days which allows for multiple successive crops in warmer climate regions.

This is a tremendous strain to grow outdoors and, where legal, large scale planting at a density of 3,000 to 5,000 plants is recommended without any detriment to the final product. In this environment plants will grow to a height of between 140 - 160 cm. tall whilst yielding around 400 gr/m2. Indoor plants will be a bit shorter, finishing at about 100 - 120 cm.

This plant displays some variation in scent and flavour. The most prevalent terpenes are Myrcene and Limonene which impart herbal and citrus notes respectively. Bisabolol offers further earthy hints. With a CBD:THC ratio in excess of approximately 30:1, the effect is very deeply relaxing to the body with no cerebral effects whatsoever making it pleasurable for all-day consumption for those who need their medicine.

CBD 30:1 Auto is the auto-flowering version of CBD 30:1 boasting very high levels of CBD yet with less than 1% THC resulting in healing and soothing effects without any psychoactivity at all.

CBD 30:1 Auto was bred from an Eletta Campana Selezionata crossed with Speed Bud Auto to provide the auto-flowering genetics. Its life-cycle from seed to harvest is finished within 90 days which allows for multiple successive crops in warmer climate regions.

This is a tremendous strain to grow outdoors and, where legal, large scale planting at a density of 3,000 to 5,000 plants is recommended without any detriment to the final product. In this environment plants will grow to a height of between 140 - 160 cm. tall whilst yielding around 400 gr/m2. Indoor plants will be a bit shorter, finishing at about 100 - 120 cm.

This plant displays some variation in scent and flavour. The most prevalent terpenes are Myrcene and Limonene which impart herbal and citrus notes respectively. Bisabolol offers further earthy hints. With a CBD:THC ratio in excess of approximately 30:1, the effect is very deeply relaxing to the body with no cerebral effects whatsoever making it pleasurable for all-day consumption for those who need their medicine.
How do you personally go about finding strains you want to grow? I still don't really know what I like.

How do you personally go about finding strains you want to grow? I still don't really know what I like.
I knew I liked sativas based on the breeders descriptions so that’s what I’ve looked for when deciding what to buy. I’ve also bought seeds based on other members grows here. @Justin Goody grew the Purple Lemonade and Wedding cake and I totally got those seeds because of his grow. I likely would not have purchased the Purple Lemonade on my own - and I totally love that one. The CBD is a first for me and I’m growing it for my boy. He’s a Firefighter/EMT in the DC Metro and has trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep between shifts (24 hours on, 24 hours off, 24 hours on, 24 off etc.). So I’m going to make some gummies with that and maybe blend some mixtures for myself.

I knew I liked sativas based on the breeders descriptions so that’s what I’ve looked for when deciding what to buy. I’ve also bought seeds based on other members grows here. @Justin Goody grew the Purple Lemonade and Wedding cake and I totally got those seeds because of his grow. I likely would not have purchased the Purple Lemonade on my own - and I totally love that one. The CBD is a first for me and I’m growing it for my boy. He’s a Firefighter/EMT in the DC Metro and has trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep between shifts (24 hours on, 24 hours off, 24 hours on, 24 off etc.). So I’m going to make some gummies with that and maybe blend some mixtures for myself.
I originally got the PL because I was tired of things saying "Purple" and not being Purple. This one doesn't have that problem!
A year later in the jars it's even still a beautiful color, and has retained it's beautiful fragrance.
And my Dr S came as a freebie with them, both have ended up being fantastic.
Not to mention the other freebies that @Carcass has worked wonders on, and my Green Crack freebie which was a favorite among my friends.

I have no doubt you'll do all of these seeds justice and make them the best they can be.

Wow! That is a truly excellent description of the strain. I especially liked the last paragraph, which talks about its terpenes. Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom