Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

I have an extremely high tolerance and I think that's partially due to the fact that I take about 15 capsules of cannabis-infused oil throughout the day for pain, depression and insomnia by the end of the day.

I actually tried to get high last night and the night before and nada so I'm abstaining tonight and probably tomorrow night, too in hopes that a couple of days of abstaining will reset the getting high switch.

Were you a follower of Sue's Dust thread? They were eating 1/4 tsp of decarbed cannabis and getting flipping high. I, on the other hand, had to eat at least 2 grams of decarbed cannabis to get any kind of high at all so I gave up on it.

At some point, I will learn how to make concentrated cannabis oil in the hopes that getting high would be more easily achievable.
I get it. That's a lot of base thc in your system to start. Yes I did get into Sue's dust. It's something I do. !/4 tsp is what my wife uses. I'm 1/2 to 1. It's waisty but nice when I need it.

I like the brick backdrop. It makes the plants stand out. Mine get lost in all the weeds and green. Have you got anything in a tent right now?
Yes! I’ve got a monster Girl Scout Cookie in one tent (GSC Comparative grow in my sig), and a Blow Dream auto and White Widow auto in the other tent (Atreum grow in my sig). I like the brick backdrop too, theres just not enough of it with the window there. BTW - that brick wall is not facing South, I responded before I really thought about it. It’s facing East. The entire back of the house faces south and it is hot as hell out there mid day…..so hot that you can’t walk barefoot on the deck. But I do have flowers that can handle it…. :hmmmm: It would be nice to just step out the door to take care of them. ;)

This is one of the reddest lady bugs I've ever seen.
PXL_20210629_185139232.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210629_185134607.PORTRAIT.jpg

I hope there are more of them!

Okay, last update (I think ;)). Here is my lanky Amnesia Haze auto. No broken arms or butt sits here, just a gal loving the sun. She's recently started into flower and she smells amazing. The pics aren't that great, will do better on the next ones. It is so, so very hot here the past week. Oof!
PXL_20210630_205446555.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210630_205438705.PORTRAIT.jpg

She‘s a little over 20” tall and was topped so, here we go! (I guess I should tie those tops down too, what have I been doing all week?). :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: Happy Monday all! I've been putzing around updating journals and It seems like my little CBD auto has been left out (Thank you again @Carcass for sharing her with me). So here she is:
PXL_20210705_200418367.jpg

She is 37 days old, living outside, and hasn't gone into flower yet. :hmmmm:. I've been so focused on my Atreum Blow Dream's lack of flowering that I totally missed hers! I thought I'd seen pre-flower a week or so ago but nope, not flowering yet. It's gonna get interesting here soon. :oops:

Hi B, Looks like your outdoor plants like the heat as much as mine! Grow on.
Smile and stay stoneder

She is 37 days old, living outside, and hasn't gone into flower yet
37 days.... :oops:
You've definitely got the "magic touch" Boo!
I'm lucky to get 23-25 days before they flower....
I need to brush up on my magic, I guess:adore:

37 days.... :oops:
You've definitely got the "magic touch" Boo!
I'm lucky to get 23-25 days before they flower....
I need to brush up on my magic, I guess:adore:
I’m not sure what’s going on.. :laughtwo: I’m especially surprised by the CBD plant since it has been so, so hot and she’s taking it just like the biggies out there with her. I feel like a bad mom because I am just now putting two and two together… oof!:oops: All four autos (Blow Dream, White Widow, Amnesia, and CBD) were all germinated together and all came upon the same day soooo… wtf?:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom