Boss's Poor Mans Grow

One month cured or so from the lemon,

1193.JPG

21010.JPG

Hello Boss,
Wow, that really looks great! Good stuff A+. Did I understand you say that it was "Lemon" would that be Lemon Skunk? I'm in my first week of 12/12 of my Lemon Skunk and I was wondering Did your plants really start to branch out? and your leaves get really large when you went from veg to flower? You see I'm not really sure what cross strain I have but they smell lemony, spicy, dank, skunk. Here are some Pictures of where I'm at now. If you'll send some pic my way I would love to compare them. Thanx
flowering_room_day_1.jpg

flowering_room_day_1.jpg

Vegitation_room_large_plant.jpg

I'm not as good with the camera as you are, sorry.:smokin:

let us know DaMago! that'd be some intense bud . if ya get a few @^%$ you might wanna throw some my way.lol

i should have checked this out much sooner great thread

re reflectors for CFLs have you tried white freezer paper for the roof of
the cab i use manila envelopes all the time for direct contact on CFL light in my bedroom to stop glare spot on tv or computer monitor i cut the edge off one side and cut a V notch in opposite side slide the open envelope
over the bulb with the notch over the center of the bulb voila instant lampshade

pipecleaners and freezer paper and a zip tie would probably work to make a shaped reflector for hanging CFLs [stapler also]

by the way poor man's pinch nutrients
urine and water aged 10-20 parts water to 1-2 urine

sweden or somewhere did nute anaylysis on urine and its
a high percent nitrogen plus traces of lots of minerals

chopped up hair added to dirt [ high N]

wood ashes mixed with water [use clean barbeque grill and a bunch of twigs smalll branches off of trees start fire with recycled paper or brown bag or grain alchol , high proof booze or dry grass to minamize chemicals in ashes addd teaspoon to tablespoon to each pot of dirt or make tea in a bucket and strain {K and P source}

compost tea ---- bucket + leaves + water let stand a week or so
put old water borttle in with top under water and it will fill
without collecting big debris in water

none of these will give you controlled feeding for your plants but all are variations of accepted organic and commercial agriculture practices
read the label on a fertilizer bag what do you think urea is?......

i use tree leaves in much of my composting because i almost never see folks spraying nasty chemicals on the leaves of shade trees vs all the lawn chemicals in grass clippings and occasional sprays on fruit trees......

hope this help some cash short grower get through in a pinch

I just moved here to San Antonio and I thought I was alone in this conservative town. Good to know there are others out there.

Back
Top Bottom