Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

:thumb:Modified by not using RO, No chlorine in my water. I'm in the sticks, just natural ground water. I am running some of my own strains I just crossed Critical Jack with DDA, Durbin Poison, Northern lights, Pineapple express and White Rhino. Curious to see what I get with a photo and Auto crossed. My venting is pretty straight forward I just need to put up a couple of sheets of drywall and rerun ducting. I haven't got around to a journal,I have to many projects in my life, with vegetable garden, mushroom cultivation, roof repair. car restoration, bread making and many more. I hope to start a journal or a spot to stop and see my world soon. :Namaste:

I hear you about time, I'd consider myself a bit of a lazy grower.. After all other daily tasks I find I have zero energy to work in my grow room. I just bought a 1000 w HP's with xxl raptor hood and I probably won't install for a while

Bedroom farmer when are you planning on cooking your
soil ?

Photo gene is dominate and auto gene is recessive so if you cross a photo with an auto 100% of the offspring will be photos but carry the recessive gene for auto. If you breed those once more you'll end up with 25% dominate for photo and 50% dominate for photo but having the recessive gene and 25% will be double recessive for auto trait.

:thumb: I'll have to infuse butter for the bread, There isn't any oil in my bread, only flour, salt, water, wild leaven (sourdough yeast). It is a very basic bread. It gets a retarded raise overnight in the refrigerator and baked in a dutch oven. It is an artisan loaf of Tartine bread.
Thanks pennywise for the genetic knowledge on auto/photo's, much appreciated.:Namaste:

20170916_131922.jpg
20170916_131930.jpg

30lbs of ewc!! Just need the promix!

Man im calling everywhere but having troubke finding promix in shop! Im trying my hydro shop but they arent picking up the phone. Ill keep calling around but man didnt think it would be this hard to find
Out of season for most plants. Had the same problem with pots. No one grows this late in the season

Man im calling everywhere but having troubke finding promix in shop! Im trying my hydro shop but they arent picking up the phone. Ill keep calling around but man didnt think it would be this hard to find

Man I actually saw that Amazon carries it. That may be your only option if no one locally has it.

Thanks Db, that makes a lot of sense

I was thinking about that, how strange it would look with me walking out of lowes in my work uniform with a bale of promix and its the end of September.

I found it at my hydro shop but they only carry sunshine mix. They will order promix for me at a great price but wont take over the phone payments.

Amazon is probably your best bet

No they upcharge it like crazy. The hydro shop has it for like $35. Ill have to run in after work and order it.

Man I actually saw that Amazon carries it. That may be your only option if no one locally has it.

Hey thanks jc! Their prices are crazy! But ive never really seen it in the local places either. Not even my hydro shop has it in stock. That's why i thought to call last but they are willing to order some for me for about $35

One month! What ill do is take clones and keep them going in the deweys and then pop them into the soil when its ready.

I just ordered my promix but wont be in until monday or tuesday. The guy ordered the wrong one promix hp cc i called and he says they changed it. They were really busy watching the game so i hope they made the right order... HATE going to yhe hydro shop.

Back
Top Bottom