Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Decided on tut!!

20170904_212522.jpg
20170904_212600.jpg
20170904_212609.jpg

Nice man. It has begun! And Tut is one of my fav strains. Raunchy stinky and super strong. Gonna be awesome

Thanks shiggs!! A few people on here have reccomended that strain. Everyone seems to love it! I cannot wait! Very excited. Seems likes its going to be a good strain to get me started off in the kit. Ive been reading up on the kit but i have a lot more reading to do before i feel comfortable starting.

Should be an awesome grow show! .
Hey thanks pw! I cant wait to get cooking! Ill mix everything up soon. That should give me enough time to clone the two seeds, ill pop 4 clones into docs kit! Ill get the stuff probably in a week or two when i get paid again.

Ok question for the brix growers!

Im a little confused with the rates for the drenches and tea. It all states rates per 6 plants but says nothing about how much water to mix it in with.

I will be running only 4 plants so will have to cut the amount but it says.

"All drenches are mixed at 1/2 to 1 1/2 ounce per 6 plants(30 sq. feet of garden space for those in raised beds) Applications up to 2.5 oz can be applied without harm, but very few plants require this much. Heavy feeders might try 1 oz before mixing stronger."

Does this mean i fill a big bucket up with 1/2 ounce of what ever drench, a few gallons of water and just dunk all 4 pots in??

Here is another
"Tea: This is a liquid humate product loaded with beneficials. It is mixed with each feeding at the rate of 2.5 mil per 6 plants (30 square feet)"

Once i figure out how much water those doses go into ill have to cut it down for use in 4 plants not 6. I assume it wants me to mix the rates in enough water for slight runoff

I'm not a brix grower yet but from what I understand is that you use however much water the plants will need and then mix in your drenches, so long as water is divided evenly between all plants. Basically drenches are measured by plant not by gallon of water. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to give out false advice..

Thanks cali! That was my understanding too but not used to that at alll!! What a change up going from hydro to high brix! Thanks man!! +reps yo!

Im going to have to figure out how much water it takes to get runoff in 1gal and 7gal of soil... i figure a few quarts for the 1gal and a gal or two for each 7 gal pot?

So for the drenches, i plan on just dunking the pots into the drench. Do i need a fresh drench for every potted plant? Hmm. Lets say i filled a big bucket up with water and enough GE for all the plants. Can i just dunk one plant at a time in the bucket or will each plant get a different amount of GE if i did that?

Maybe it's best to do the dunk with plain RO and top feed the drenches?

What are your plans cali??

Back
Top Bottom