Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Here's the fem from the corner. Lollipoped at 2 months. Pretty much left alone in the corner. I'm just gonna let it go as is, with as little pruning as I can do. I have pulled it out of the corner now and will put it in rotation with the other 2 for optimal sunlight.
420-magazine-mobile28314043.jpg

Other than an occasional yellowish sun leaf getting pulled, all's well in the Mystery room.but in the nursery, I've got some weird things a brewing! Say hello to Frankenskunk!
420-magazine-mobile1712075207.jpg
Looks like it's growing 2 new complete stems? Got topped early by a bird and this is the results 2 weeks later.
Full house! 3 lady's in waiting, filling up the grow room. Will definitely need to expand out a bit once the Skunks and NL's mature up...............
420-magazine-mobile1209373830.jpg

Hello all my friends here at the 420grow room. I am so stoked right now☇ and Beaming !! The garden has been a success so far and I'm already prepping for an indoor room as well. I've got seeds for future grows as well and the collection is growing. No pun intended! We use cannabis primarily for medical purposes, but the scope of this plant is to broad to just be a medicine! It also heals the soul in many ways! Thank you all for your input, not just on my journal, but this whole forum! Best of BUDSto everyone. ...

Made my young'uns a few bird proof cages. Sunrise to sunset, they're in em. At night, they are covered by a 20 gallon tub. This has seemed to fix my bird problem. Plus I've put an owl statue up in the ceiling! I'm up right before sunrise by habit so this has become the daily routine. I'm really crammed in my 4x8 with just 3 adults. My plants are just as wide as they are tall! I Lst'd m1 and m2 for the first 2 months of veg and they grew out by themselves after that. I am battling grasshoppers in my squash and tomatoes. It's normal and the high temps kept them at a minimum, but cooler temps are on the way and I'm gonna have to try some naturalistic pest iradicating in the cannabis section. We don't use pesticides on herbs or veggies. What goes on, goes in you! So any suggestions will be appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1296010052.jpg

Nice!.. It's hard to outsmart Mother Nature 100% and do it cheap. Just an idea, why not get a bug zapper and hook it up to the chicken wire instead of its own puny grid around the light? You may even still be able to use the light for something to draw them away at night, who knows...maybe worth a try if theres a junk one nearby handy ;) Cheers and respect! TC

Back
Top Bottom