C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Possibly I was thinking it could also be stress from my early defoilation or genetic. When I drench next time it won't be just water maybe growth energy? That's a question I'm not sure.

This also could be user fault cause I'm new to this style. I'm very familiar with house and garden and my usual methods so they are more dialed in.

I think it will need fed Friday. I'll take more pics Saturday

I would be inclined to be sure there is P in the next feeding, I can't tell if the stems are more spindly than the H&G but that would be the other symptom linked to the P. Not to say this isn't just an effect of growing HB. After all it is a true side by side grow.

I was just reading about the strains you ordered, looks like some real nice choice genetics. Both of them look like something I want :)

I hope you have you spray ready for a few clones ;) Looks like the only way your going to save the LA Affie is through S1's

I just ordered up some Purple OG Kush for nighttime meds, I sleep like a baby, wake up early refreshed.

Im spraying budzilla tomorrow evening. And then place in her clones around her what you think?

Possibly I was thinking it could also be stress from my early defoilation or genetic. When I drench next time it won't be just water maybe growth energy? That's a question I'm not sure.

This also could be user fault cause I'm new to this style. I'm very familiar with house and garden and my usual methods so they are more dialed in.

I think it will need fed Friday. I'll take more pics Saturday

What are you nighttime temps?

I'd use Transplant on the next feeding and a good spraying with Brix. It will be just fine.

I would be inclined to be sure there is P in the next feeding, I can't tell if the stems are more spindly than the H&G but that would be the other symptom linked to the P. Not to say this isn't just an effect of growing HB. After all it is a true side by side grow.

The h and g plant is a Lil more thin then the HB one. But the HB is also showing different characteristics that may be genetic still to hard to tell at this point. I bet by next week we will see even more of a drastic comparison

It's varied cause my veg isn't ran with a 100% controlled environment. My max low has been 66 and max high 79 over a 9 day Window but it does fluctuate

I'm assuming it has something still to do with my defoilation it didn't stunt it. It stopped it lol. But now is rebounding nicely.

So no Growth energy? Ok transplant and tea. Then what maybe 2 days later brix spray? Only sprayed brix once so far and DeStress twice.

It's varied cause my veg isn't ran with a 100% controlled environment. My max low has been 66 and max high 79 over a 9 day Window but it does fluctuate

I'm assuming it has something still to do with my defoilation it didn't stunt it. It stopped it lol. But now is rebounding nicely.

So no Growth energy? Ok transplant and tea. Then what maybe 2 days later brix spray? Only sprayed brix once so far and DeStress twice.

It's ready for Brix anytime. You could use GE, but in this situation I think you might be better served with Transplant.

It's ready for Brix anytime. You could use GE, but in this situation I think you might be better served with Transplant.

Ok so I sprayed DeStress Monday could all get brix today not same day so all good right?

Also would it be non beneficial to cut dosage down on foliar feedings like 3/4 or 1/2. I ask cause of the darkness and over spray of the feed.

Ah dark shadows. Poor soap opera in the late 70's I believe. Was revived in the 90's and I loved it. Then comes johnny deep entered stage left and pooped all over it.

Im spraying budzilla tomorrow evening. And then place in her clones around her what you think?

I think that's an awesome idea, mist your chosen plant everyday, it usually takes a couple of weeks but sometimes it can take 3, no worries just keep misting everyday till you start seeing the nuts appear. make sure to not get any on the plants for consumption. I know your doing an open pollination but if you wanted to keep some pollen for later when the balls appear wait till a few fatten right up and split ever so slightly, Gently pick those off and store them in a dry cool area. You can use that for experimentation later on if you so choose.

Ok so I sprayed DeStress Monday could all get brix today not same day so all good right?

Also would it be non beneficial to cut dosage down on foliar feedings like 3/4 or 1/2. I ask cause of the darkness and over spray of the feed.

Darkness? I'm not sure what you mean here.

The foliars are super important, especially Brix. It's fine to spray it a couple days after DeStress. A really fine mist will keep some of the stains off the leaves, also the Brix spray will kind of wash off the DeStress residue.

And here they are. Both female it appears

DSC_2537.JPG
DSC_2538.JPG
DSC_2539.JPG

First solo shot is house and garden and one to the right is the same. The high brix has much better structure

Back
Top Bottom