C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

As of right now
DSC_1723.JPG
DSC_1724.JPG

Sorry.............. oh well, never mind :passitleft:

Glad you're OK c, all the best to your Wife.
Cheers n Peace

What a depressing day urghh didn't even want to take my morning hot tub. I did anyways. Already had 2 redhooks man what a terrible ending and hangover. I'm just lost

So I washed about 1.5 lbs of product (once finished) man does that feel weird doing that to your buds.

The Pestelence s1 #1 is starting to take off should be able to put in a 1 gallon probably next week. That will be the house and garden one
Pestelence s1 #2 is right behind it. That will be going in the high brix soil.
So it's starting to finally start what a long beginning!
C how are yours coming along are they popped yet

Fresh fruit and eggs usually get rid of my hangover, most of my friends say greasy food makes them better for whatever reason lol. I've also heard that cactus juice is amazing for hangovers but seriously, where am I going to get that? lol

Peyote?

Yeah my mom used to say take a tablespoon of melted butter before you drink. It actually seems to help but who the hell wants to down a tablespoon of butter.
Today I went with the old keep on drinking theory. Hair of the dog. At this rate I best not post anything this evening it could just be a bunch of nonsense

Something they saw in coverage. If he would of caught it not much would be said. I'm a die hard 12 I've bled blue and green since 81 and I would have to lay a little blame on ricardo Lockett he could of tried a Lil harder.

I've been watching the coverage since last night (lived in New England the majority of my life, been a Pats fan since they played at Sullivan stadium and were beaten by the Bears in the Super Bowl in '85).. Apparently, Carroll lost the national championship at USC with a run from the 1yd line, and it was more than just coverage; also M. Lynch was only 1 for 5 when rushing from that distance. With only one timeout left and the possibility of a follow-up pass play, I think they made the best decision they could have under those circumstances.. It was EXACTLY how I love to see Super Bowl games; tight and exciting until the last snap!!

Also, unfortunately, there is no cure for a hangover, although there are plenty of urban legends that lend themselves to "curing" or preventing them.. The only things that will help are good hydration/electrolyte maintenance, food and rest.. Carbs are good to take in after drinking because additional energy is needed to metabolize the remaining acetaldehyde that is circulating throughout your body..

Bud is about one of the only ways I cope with hangovers though..

Looks like we are gonna keep lynch and Unger Will come back but maxwell and Lockett amongst others gone. Should hopefully still be a contender next season.

only way to cure a hangover is dont stop:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm working on that. Lol. I'm at the point my wife is gonna drive me to get the co2 and more beer. It's gonna be a rough couple of days here.
However I'll be no longer playing sports talk radio in the veg room back to some good old rock

You know, I think you guys are onto something!!! lol I've been trying to get my gf to vape some bud because she's been a little pukey all morning, but every time she goes to take a puff, she starts gagging.. Pretty banged up from last night.. I'm fine as I only had a few beers, but I just had some White Widow while I was out shoveling snow, and now I'm warming up while she is still hung over..

Greasy foods work, but nothing cures my hangovers in my forties like a puff.

Hands down, but I only get hangovers once or twice a year these days. I'm a wine drinker now, wine and weed. All natural ;)

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom