Hindu Kush, Pakistan »»» Indica
Chemdawg
Unknown Indica »»» Indica
West Coast Dawg BX3
»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)
USA, Humboldt »»» Indica

Damn pestilence sounds like a great strain never heard of it b4 but definitely something I would love to try it I love chem dawg top stain on my list not to mention its created a lot of the top strains we all know and love today some of the best bug I grew was in 2008 I had a crop of la confidential and one plant that my buddy gave me with the la's he said this is called guava chemical never heard of it I think its just so really fire diesel og prolly never heard of this chem. Shit but it was the best weed I ever smoked when I harvested that plant I wish I would have known b4 cuz I only took two cuts and one is yours I'm gonna mother the other one and just grow this instead of the la so I took it grew it and that's all I grew the next three rounds but I had gone on vacation and they ended up dying stopped growing till this last journal I just did but I'd give anything to get that strain back

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Pestilence S1 »»» Pestilence S1
Pestilence
»»» Abusive OG x West Coast Dawg
Abusive OG
OG Kush Abusive cut Probably
»»» Chemdawg x {Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan} Probably
Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan
Lemon Thai »»» Sativa
Hindu Kush, Pakistan »»» Indica
Chemdawg
Unknown Indica »»» Indica
West Coast Dawg BX3
»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)
USA, Humboldt »»» Indica

Didn't know Chem Dawg was in this strain. This grow just got a whole lot more delicious ;)

So the overall plan is I'm gonna clone her well both then spray with some cs so I can get some pollen to create female seeds
So canal if I clone,spray,collect and pollinate another already s1 clone with pollen is it still a s1??

So the overall plan is I'm gonna clone her well both then spray with some cs so I can get some pollen to create female seeds
So canal if I clone,spray,collect and pollinate another already s1 clone with pollen is it still a s1??

Yes as long as all the clones are from the same plant, spray one clone, that will be enough pollen for your purposes, pollenate the other clones.

But Technically if, and I say "IF" the original seeds are actually S1 and not a sales gimmick then you should have S2 which actually could be more desirable, more uniform and stable, homozygous if you will. The fun part is growing out the resulting seeds to see what you get.

Like the last two crosses I made one was junk, the other was vigorous and uniform, when you find that, it's a great place to work from. The other one all I did was sort out the largest seeds I could find and ate the rest in a smoothie.

I always sort out the large seeds.

Yes as long as all the clones are from the same plant, spray one clone, that will be enough pollen for your purposes, pollenate the other clones.

But Technically if, and I say "IF" the original seeds are actually S1 and not a sales gimmick then you should have S2 which actually could be more desirable, more uniform and stable, homozygous if you will. The fun part is growing out the resulting seeds to see what you get.

Like the last two crosses I made one was junk, the other was vigorous and uniform, when you find that, it's a great place to work from. The other one all I did was sort out the largest seeds I could find and ate the rest in a smoothie.

I always sort out the large seeds.

From emailing illuminati they say it's a true s1. They also said there out of stock till at least may :(

Back
Top Bottom