C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

JBLM used to be close to my neck of the woods. I was born and raised about 20 mins north of there.
I got to say it's beautiful in the Pacific NW...thoroughly enjoyed being there...it was where I decided to retire after 22 years of service...OMG if they could see me now :rofl::rofl: ...the old LC smoking and growingo_Oo_O...believe it or not I used to be a hard ass no excuses MoFo :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Ranger here... and me too...second battalion out of JBLM Seattle...last post...feels like a life time ago...
Ha Ha... I was with the kill brigade. 5-2
2ID. 1-17 infantry. We had a lot of bat shit crap happen. Fun days

I was airborne. Different unit. Man I would have loved to have made an American Lake jump with you guys
I just saw 5-2 and stopped... 1-17...buffalos?? And yeah it was fun every time :yahoo:...if you like jumping out of a perfectly good plane :laugh: ...I still jump on occasion :thumb:

@SeedsMan @Bilbobudkin420 or anyone else... Hey, So I know this is a comparison grow amongst all of us who you have chosen, to see how the plants/flowers turn out in different situations/environments.

I do have a question and it's most likely a dumbass question but are we able to do a comparison amongst ourselves within the comparison to everyone else?? Sorry if that is confusing..lol

I figured so that's why I said it's probably a dumb ass question.. :D.. I've just always wanted to do a comparison grow but never had all the seeds at one time of the same strain to test out what I want to do.

I figured so that's why I said it's probably a dumb ass question.. :D.. I've just always wanted to do a comparison grow but never had all the seeds at one time of the same strain to test out what I want to do.
No such thing as a dumb question here brotha! I think it’s a great idea to try out some different trainings with the same seeds. I’m trying to figure out what I want to do too. We gotta be getting close to delivery days - maybe wishful thinking? But I’m checking my mail more often!

I think I’m doing to train mine into quads. I really like what’s going on with my current grow with my plants trained into two colas each, so I’m thinking of using larger pots and going quads for all five seeds. That should give me 20 colas. That’s a nice yield for a small space.

No such thing as a dumb question here brotha! I think it’s a great idea to try out some different trainings with the same seeds. I’m trying to figure out what I want to do too. We gotta be getting close to delivery days - maybe wishful thinking? But I’m checking my mail more often!
Yeah bud, I'm going to train them all the same with quadlining them all and hoping for a sea of green with all but I plan to grow them in different pots. 2 will be done in 5 gallon fabric pots, 2 will be grown in a 3 gallon fabric pot and one will be grown in a 2 gallon Plastic pot. I know they say the more room the bigger and better but I still want to see how much of a difference there is with these different size and type pots!! Either way thanks to the amazing @SeedsMan for giving us this opportunity!!

The Eagle has landed!!!
Had some extra fire in the pack with it in the form of the *NEW* Pink Kush auto which boasts an impressive 30:1 cbd:thc ratio! Keep an eye out 420fam packs should be landing soon... i wonder if the seed elf has blessed the rest with any extras ;)

Im dropping TONIGHT! Got heater set up under a cupboard for germ, tents all dialled in and waiting!
Pop and drop P dog!
I'm guessing I'll get a package today or tomorrow. Average shipping on past orders would have them here real soon.

I'm actually prepared this time!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pretty sure I actually have everything I need to drop, right now.
I'll be droppin' ASAP... I need a little morale boost in the grow-room. LoL

Back
Top Bottom