C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I'm guessing I'll get a package today or tomorrow. Average shipping on past orders would have them here real soon.

I'm actually prepared this time!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pretty sure I actually have everything I need to drop, right now.
I'll be droppin' ASAP... I need a little morale boost in the grow-room. LoL
Lool the auto gang getting you down huh?
I was gonna wait until other people got theirs before i drop mine but its only fitting that i drop the first load ;) lol

Lool the auto gang getting you down huh?
I was gonna wait until other people got theirs before i drop mine but its only fitting that i drop the first load ;) lol
I'm over it with these autos.... They all just started growing again, but I know, in reality, they're all fucked. Happy that they started taking off, but hard to get excited about it because I know they will pop flowers any day now.

If any of them pop while this small, they're getting culled. I actually need the room now.

I'm taking a vacation in August. I may just start dropping my full summer group now so I'm not fussing with harvests & drying when I'm ready to get out of town for my trip.

You guys must not be in the United States
I'm in the heart of it. LoL

My last Seedsman order showed up here in 5 days from being shipped. That one was crazy fast! But, on average, I get them around 12-18 days from shipping confirmation.
:thumb:

I'm over it with these autos.... They all just started growing again, but I know, in reality, they're all fucked. Happy that they started taking off, but hard to get excited about it because I know they will pop flowers any day now.

If any of them pop while this small, they're getting culled. I actually need the room now.

I'm taking a vacation in August. I may just start dropping my full summer group now so I'm not fussing with harvests & drying when I'm ready to get out of town for my trip.
Sounds like a decent plan mate. Yer autos are fun but finicky as fuuuuck.

Ima drop 16 beans (i think thats how many of the little pots i got i can fit in the 2x2) and ima watch em like a hawk. Stragglers are getting culled without hesitation lol.

Sounds like a decent plan mate. Yer autos are fun but finicky as fuuuuck.

Ima drop 16 beans (i think thats how many of the little pots i got i can fit in the 2x2) and ima watch em like a hawk. Stragglers are getting culled without hesitation lol.
Pots or cups?

I'm in the heart of it. LoL

My last Seedsman order showed up here in 5 days from being shipped. That one was crazy fast! But, on average, I get them around 12-18 days from shipping confirmation.
:thumb:
Same here bro, I'm in the heart of the US too!! I'm waiting myself!!

Mine usually come in like 7 days assss well

Think I'll go inverted flood to drain hydro soil Hempy Coco mix
With a mainlined quaded SCROGed SOG untopped LST

Keeping it simple this grow

Talk dirty to me!

Haha!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like a ball Chris. Im just topping n gonna play it loose. Strip early n often so i can keep em to a small number of colas. Ive decided against 2 colas each cos once they get into the flower room theyll have room to spread their wings

Sounds like a ball Chris. Im just topping n gonna play it loose. Strip early n often so i can keep em to a small number of colas. Ive decided against 2 colas each cos once they get into the flower room theyll have room to spread their wings
Pretty sure I'm gonna keep one of mine natural. Might split the other into a twin stack... not 100% yet, but I'm shooting for a cola the size of my arm outta something in this group. LoL

Pretty sure I'm gonna keep one of mine natural. Might split the other into a twin stack... not 100% yet, but I'm shooting for a cola the size of my arm outta something in this group. LoL
My yield wasnt massive on my one but i did toast her literally as they were due to start fattening up lol. Looking to get a healthy run from start to finish with this load of girls. I imagine theres a fat ass pheno in there somewhere though.... knowing you you'll pull it out of the bag lol

My yield wasnt massive on my one but i did toast her literally as they were due to start fattening up lol. Looking to get a healthy run from start to finish with this load of girls. I imagine theres a fat ass pheno in there somewhere though.... knowing you you'll pull it out of the bag lol
#occ

:high-five:
Hope to pull out a whole bag of them!

Gonna look like a billboard for Peyronies disease. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom