C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

So pretty sure they are at day 11 today

Alaskan is a stretchy girl
All three c99 x blueberry are looking the same

Some dirt still stuck to upper roots on a couple, but looking very strong and white

MVIMG_20190407_093546.jpg
IMG_20190407_093344.jpg
IMG_20190407_093337.jpg
IMG_20190407_093331.jpg

Well guys I'm not having much luck...I have 1 Cinderberry and 1 Alaskan purp above ground...the rest are????
How did u germ them??

How did u germ them??
Like always...cup of spring water for 18 hrs till sunk...paper towel till they tap...into no nute soil already pre-soaked...

Apparently I had some old solo cups with a little dirt in the bottom...well they had gnat larvae in them...should have thrown them away...I'm pretty pissed at myself right now...so I'm going to go out back and do some target shooting...holding my 50 always calms me down :meditate::meditate:

Why would gnat larve hurt them in germ

Is that a thing?

I keep in water till I see the shell crack, 24-36 hrs, works like a charm

Why would gnat larve hurt them in germ

Is that a thing?

I keep in water till I see the shell crack, 24-36 hrs, works like a charm
That's why I use rockwool cubes as the next step.

Well I've done it like this for years...I just forgot about my recent gnat problem...must of kept some cups from then...and yes larvae will eat the roots and embryo of a bean before it sprouts...I seen the nasty little fuckers crawling/slithering...just got through sterilizing everything...again...

Quick update:
C99/BB #1 was topped today. She is responding well.

C99/BB #2 and Alaskan Purple are both starting to fill out nicely.

Everyone was fed tonight, (per gal) 1tsp Dyna-Gro Protekt, 1tsp Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, and 1tsp Cal/Mag.
:snowboating:
Man that first plant is BOOMING!!

What's up everyone! It's about to get wild in this mofo!

A few of y'all know me @Preston9mm , but for those who do not.... Welcome to the torture chamber! LoL

So... those of you who are familiar with my shenanigans, know that I'm a sucker for a "group comparative grow". Love em! Well, my homeboy @Bilbobudkin hit me up a few months back about joining him for a grow show....

You know I'm down!

So Bilbo proceeds to work tirelessly with sponsors in an attempt to make this show LEGIT. Absolute shoutout to my brother from another mother... we wouldn't be doing this without ya. The behind the scenes conversations on this topic have been hilarious, to say the least.

Biggest shout goes out to @SeedsMan for jumping in to make this a reality. I promise you will not regret the decision to get in on this party!

Although we are yet to determine the participants, I guarantee we're gonna rock this y'all. Growing a common pheno in a group of growers is the best way to learn new things, and see how environmental differences affect each of us. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Let's learn together fam!
love the thinking and idea immensely. have jumped in on a barneys thread by proflora in preparation for.my next run of their genetics. Seeing grows this way is brilliant and would welcome main strain ones too. Maybe make this a 420 unique feature. great work and respect to you both for the relentless pursuit and sucess.

Hey guys, is it just me, or do you also have an almost uncontrollable urge to drop new seeds all the time. I have to keep telling myself to wait... the other three Cinderberry's are coming. Last night, I nearly popped a few random seeds I have just to get more plants going. Somebody help me. I dont know how much longer I can contain my seed dropping urges!

Back
Top Bottom