C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

What!!!!!

Repeat pics!!!!!

Blasphemy!!! :headbanger:
New one's coming shortly. LoL

I haven't been out to the shed yet today. Might find a surprise, since I topped 4 ladies yesterday. Faaaaack.... gotta get off my ass to check now...
:thanks: for the kick in the arse!

No surprises! Whew!
:thumb:

I think I'm going to up the cal/mag a bit over the next few feedings. I'm starting to notice the slightest bit of color variations in the leaves, on most plants in there. I think they are just a tad deficient since switching from HPS to LED.

:thumb:

Hello all , i was just informed this is a SEEDSMAN thread grow and wanted to inform everyone these were purchased from them if that counts ?? let me regroup my photos

Well it's for c99 x blueberry and Alaskan Purple

I hope it doesn't blow up into a show what ya got thread, to hard to follow the two specific plants, hell I have 14 plants besides these and 8 are from Seedsman

And if ya do show pics, natural light is best, the RED & BLURPLE are eye killers

My 4 kiddos this morning

The Purple is still the taller girl for sure
MVIMG_20190409_084211.jpg

thanks for your contribution @smokesbetter

I'll open soon a thread where all the great SEEDSMAN growers can show off their gems....this thread is dedicated to C99 X BB fast and Alaskan Purple.

:Namaste:
Fanfreakingtastik!!!!!

Why would gnat larve hurt them in germ

Is that a thing?

I keep in water till I see the shell crack, 24-36 hrs, works like a charm
Thats the main time they can be detrimentle is when theyre real young. You need a ridiculous infestation to harm a big healthy plant.

Hey guys, is it just me, or do you also have an almost uncontrollable urge to drop new seeds all the time. I have to keep telling myself to wait... the other three Cinderberry's are coming. Last night, I nearly popped a few random seeds I have just to get more plants going. Somebody help me. I dont know how much longer I can contain my seed dropping urges!
Nope not just you lol. Im stabbing myself in the leg to stop grabbing any more beans in the 420 sale lol

I’ll certainly be grabbing myself some of that peyote gorilla!! Can’t wait for that one
Im planning on grabbing up some of the Peyote Gorillas to. Sounds like its gonna be a killer strain!! I see you have good taste my friend!!!

I might've had bugs but I still have 2 healthy girls going...gotta be thankful for that I guess :adore:

Hey folks, the individual photos are my c99xBB! They’re all healthy now after being treated for the WPM as a Precaution and I haven’t observed any signs so I think we’re in the clear. However, they’re going really runty with very tight nodes. I just flipped the light up to 400w and raised it a few extra inches to hopefully get a bit more stretch out of them. I’m hoping I didn’t stunt with my H202 incident :nervous-guy:
133B021A-84AB-4F93-8BD5-CCE74F4E57BD.jpeg
844528D5-94CB-41E2-9173-68A5DE378141.jpeg
7D536D44-4A1C-47D4-BA19-E2DB5C9C88A1.jpeg
8B53A4FC-2E8D-4D6A-A0BF-115AD38B2B01.jpeg
365F3E37-AEF7-45EF-BEED-9785EB3A3F70.jpeg
9E42742E-5E20-47F1-81F5-426CD0B17674.jpeg
F86F1C25-F47A-4D0E-90A6-39332B8E9320.jpeg
CA243DFA-2691-4C0D-89C0-6B4F44520CC9.jpeg

Hey folks, the individual photos are my c99xBB! They’re all healthy now after being treated for the WPM as a Precaution and I haven’t observed any signs so I think we’re in the clear. However, they’re going really runty with very tight nodes. I just flipped the light up to 400w and raised it a few extra inches to hopefully get a bit more stretch out of them. I’m hoping I didn’t stunt with my H202 incident :nervous-guy:
They look great player...I guess we've had a run of it huh :hmmmm: oh well at least you still have all yours :laugh:

So... it looks like plant #1 wants to be the star of her own little show. She changes every time I see her!
:yahoo:

Plant 2 is not far behind:

The Alaskan Purple is a bit slower, but healthy nonetheless.

If she continues to be a lil sassy-ass, I'll probably let her grow natural. Doesn't seem like she is gonna respond well to topping...

:snowboating:

Funny, my Alaskan is the big girl of the group

All 3 c99 x blueberry look the same, but Alaskan is towering above them

All on day 13 today
IMG_20190410_083836.jpg
IMG_20190410_083832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom