C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Is that not what we did? I like real time and real world stuff. People that get super serious always makes the fun leave. I'm not interested in strict guidelines.
:passitleft:

I'll take anyone's left over AP butthole seeds. :laugh:

It should be fun for sure

I was stoked on my Sativa pheno till all the damn seeds Fd it up

Bad genetics

I hope @SeedsMan got those tossed out...hate for people to buy those and all get hermies

Bad genetics

I hope @SeedsMan got those tossed out...hate for people to buy those and all get hermies

I didn't get one seed in my C99XBB.:cool: I don't know if that's because I pulled them a week or so early. Everybody freaked me out, so I started chopping before I wanted to. I was protecting other plants.
Smooth sailing here... :surf:

Just so that is on record for @SeedsMan . :high-five:

I didn't get one seed in my C99XBB.:cool: I don't know if that's because I pulled them a week or so early. Everybody freaked me out, so I started chopping before I wanted to. I was protecting other plants.

I pulled a bunch outta muh butthole!
:rofl: :rofl:

Is it bad that I'm actually saving them for an outdoor grow?!

LoL

The butthole was popular!
:thumb:

Bad genetics

Awe man.. just got a pack of these in the mail along with some other strains from seedsman. Bummed too see its hermie prone. I had a pineapple C99 mother for years that I found in a pack of brothers Grimm seeds years back. Super special and great high after burning one before a surf. Too bad she throws nanners

I wasnt as tuned in earlier so I have missed a few reports, but I only recall the butthole pheno and maybe two more. It would take forever for a person who wanted to know about the strain to read through the thread to find out about the phenos. I was thinking we should work together to make a conclusive phenolist.
This BH is unforgettable!
:jawdropper:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm going up to the Superior National Forest the weekend after this one. I used to go up there
Several times a summer and end every camping season in Oct. With a last trip up for a grouse hunt. I used to be a guide up there back in the day and I still really love it up there. Due to my health after the war, I rarely leave the house anymore. Due to that, I hardly get up there anymore other than sometimes opening fishing and a fall bird hunt. PTSD SUCKS!

So how was your yield ? An how was the High I’m just getting ready to start some I just got in mail yesterday , I was Hoping for good things then came across this thread now scratching my head !

So how was your yield ? An how was the High I’m just getting ready to start some I just got in mail yesterday , I was Hoping for good things then came across this thread now scratching my head !
It’s good bud. For me it’s an alert mellow high. I would have preferred a little more time and Amber. She’ll put out some nice bud. @Preston9mm had a beautiful one, I think he ran a little longer. I don’t know if he had an issues with it.

Back
Top Bottom