CA215's 1st Indoor Grow Tent 600W HPS & MH 48X48X78

How many plants should be in my grow tent? (48"x48"x78")

• 1-2

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Shouldnt have put 5 options ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats! Look forward to the next grow. Which plant was that? How many grams is that?

Thanks KJ and thanks for tuning in! That was our little ol rascal OG kush, that is about 10 grams or so, man these buds kept their smell and turned into some little rock hard dense nugs! Really enjoying this green. You been sampling any of your rascal KJ? Definitely going to be growing this strain out again, all around great growing/smelling/looking ganj plant. I'll have to make a trip by your journal bro, been busybusybusy. Hope to see you around the next thread :thumb:

Hey CA215, may I ask how you added photos to posts so that they show on the page and so you don't have to click a link to see them? I'm pretty new! Good job on the journal. Check out my first journal if you've got time :Namaste:

Hey Barney! Took me abit to figure it out aswell, very simple once you get the hang of it. Once you have your pictures from your computer uploaded through 420magazine's upload station (Gallery, down to the bottom, Upload Photos), once you are here on a thread typing up a post there is the font, color, emotions, hyperlink bar, there is a Camera with a green arrow on it, Click that and it should bring you to your upload screen :thumb: from there, click the pictures you want to drop into your post.. Lets see, I have a very nice one in here somewhere..

So I thought this would be very cool.. Pictures from the beginning when I didn't know jack squat!!!! And then so on, :Namaste: Thank you all :thanks:

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_28.jpg

11762.jpg

5671.jpg

IMG_041315.jpg

IMG_044816.jpg

IMG_060418.jpg

IMG_065923.jpg

IMG_115614.jpg

IMG_135814.jpg

IMG_074320.jpg

IMG_076919.jpg

IMG_087813.jpg

IMG_137612.jpg

IMG_143413.jpg

IMG_169110.jpg

IMG_186315.jpg

IMG_186315.jpg

IMG_22142.jpg

Very fun indoor season, loved watching these plants grow into some nice chronic bushes :high-five:

Awesome CA, I'm so glad to hear that you're achieving your goals! You are rockin the weeds and I am glad you found a place here on 420, we enjoy your company!

Thanks a lot mcloadie, appreciate the help and input you've been shooting this way. Might not seem like much but I learned a hell of a lot from you stopping by giving pointers and opinions. Again, thanks :thumb: Hope to see you around the next journal!

:peace: CA215

Beautiful end to a new beginning there CA, the outdoor is a longer process but other than that it is the same growing, ohh and the buds are slightly larger, killer journal, gotta get the rest of mine trimmed then will end this one and play catch up on the outside girls, Peace OG.

Hiyah Ca,
Well done on the grow and the journal. Enjoyed reading along with you. Ill look out for your next journal and will rep when Ive spread some around a bit. Its been a pleasure.

Beautiful end to a new beginning there CA, the outdoor is a longer process but other than that it is the same growing, ohh and the buds are slightly larger, killer journal, gotta get the rest of mine trimmed then will end this one and play catch up on the outside girls, Peace OG.

Lets get this outdoor going! A few of my girls are looking clone worthy already, Thinking about getting my 150w cfl up and running and house a couple cuts of each girl. Fingers crossed for some males still! You been making any edibles yet there OG? Fixing to make some brownies tonight, and I found a pretty easy method to extract thc, "Iso Wax" using 99% isopropyl alcohol, always trying to widen my horizon, thinking about giving this a shot aswell :thumb:

Hiyah Ca,
Well done on the grow and the journal. Enjoyed reading along with you. Ill look out for your next journal and will rep when Ive spread some around a bit. Its been a pleasure.

Appreciate it dutch! All in a days work right? Glad you been stopping by brotha, haven't been able to make my rounds lately my condolences! Next journal should be up and running soon, messing with a new camera trying to get better pictures uploaded for a new thread, but i'm thinking my phones actually is even better.. decisions decisions decisisons.. everything outdoors is looking mighty fine and healthy. :Namaste:

Very nice grow CA215 +reps Cant wait for your next journal :thumb:

Thanks a lot pickslee!! & thanks for stopping by, next journal should be getting in gear soon, working out some kinks! :thumb: Keep an eye out :) Seems outdoor growing there isn't a lot to stay updating on. I will get mine going though with constant updates on what i'm doing with the girls. Spraying, feedings and what not! :thumb: Good evening to you pickslee!

Enjoying some of my homegrown herb and chillin' with family tonight fellas', tomorrow i'm getting down to business :peace:

-CA

Got a little antsy and tried another go at pictures with this thing, so here is an update in place of tomorrow :laugh:.. it's a Kodak P850 Easyshare Digital Zoom, few years old.. It's only 5.1 megapixels so the iPhone that was previously being used is a lot higher. I just can't take having pictures different sizes all mis matched total OCD I know it just irritates me hah. Hopefully these all stay the same size but no guarantees. Outdoor grow at 5/21.

100_18283.JPG

Blue Dream, love this plant
100_18313.JPG

White Widow #1, she has got a weird bend goin on her...
100_18323.JPG

White Widow #2, looking mighty fine
100_18332.JPG

One of the new clones I had picked up from a local, This is a "Alien Dawg"
100_18343.JPG

This is a "Girl Scout Cookie"
100_18352.JPG

And this was a fem seed, not really sure but if I recall it was a pineapple X with the alien dawg, gsc, or some cherry something.. I don't take any of these names seriously this is what I was told. Will grow them as I see fit!
100_18364.JPG

Good ol' BIG BETSYYYYY, let me tell you, she looks weird as hell, but smells oh so damn tasty.. Hope she stays kickin' all these bugs off her, shes looking great!!
100_18383.JPG

100_18392.JPG

The little BOG sour boggle that fell from the same height it sits in the pictures... poor youngin, hoping for the best.
100_18264.JPG

100_18274.JPG

WOW I LOVE HOW THEY ARE ALL THE SAME FREAKIN' SIZE!!! :circle-of-love:
Jeeezzzz, I should have got this thing running at the beginning of the first journal!!! :laugh:
Hopefully things keep falling into place :Namaste:

Made my first batch of Iso Wax with a nice chunk of bud/trim! Was as careful as I could be and everything went as planned! Got a few decent scrapes out of her! Will get some pictures up soon. Before scrapping I was all psyched out cause it was all gold, looked amazing, once I started scraping it got very dark, I don't like dark wax but ehh, what can I do right? I let it sit out for awhile and took a little dab to see how it was. Taste wise was off, way off. Did not taste bad but it just didn't have that danky taste I would have gotten with some nice buds. If I use some rascal I'm sure I can make some tasty smelly goodness :high-five: DO NOT TRY ANY METHODS BEFORE YOU HAVE RESEARCHED THEM ENTIRELY AND KNOW THE DO'S AND DONT'S LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND. I spent a good week looking anywhere I could for info, this was the safest, cleanest, safest way I saw with my eyes so I took a jab. Glad I actually got a decent product, feels very good to get something done successfully without interruptions. HIGH wise I am baked, I feel super happy giggly body high, the high my bud gives me but a lot more decent, and this was with trim/small nugs. The hot plate I bought from walmart is shit and wouldn't stay on at the lowest setting, So I was slaving over the damn thing for a couple hours turning the plate on and off.... going to return it, see if I can get a decent working one then i'll be back at it.

Pretty much figured out what I did wrong with the whole taste thing, I used fresh trim that has been in the freezer. Made a second batch with cured buds and, man oh man, I am going to be addicted to making concentrates.... I don't know if that's a good thing of a bad thing :laugh: Tastes a lot better and gets you LOADED! Definitely going to keeop experimenting with these little techniques and see what I can some up with. Made some brownies the other night I don't think I mentioned, with these hermy buds it's abit hard for me to smoke them so I'll probably end up mixing it up between concentrates/edibles. But the rascal is just too good so I still am smoking her flower :thumb:
Lighter one in front is second batch, darker one in back is the first :roorrip:
100_18652.JPG

100_18644.JPG

I got outside and took pictures of all the girls. Seeing spiders on the smallest new girl, and tried catching another on the unkown I transplanted not too long ago. I think my buddy just introduced mites to my grow fellas, cool huh? Sprayed last night with neem and tonight will be insecticide/miticide. Had these guys last outdoor grow and man, they are irritating. :helpsmilie: Planning on closing this journal up and getting a new one started later tonight :peace: CA215

Just found this journal now, CA. Looks like i have a bit of eading to do.
Nice work, that wax looks awesome. Must try make some myself sometime.

Messed up my sig the other day and didn't have time to fix it, will get it back in there soon! Made it hard to find for sure lol :laugh: Going to get the outdoor journal started after this post, will input that to the siggy as well :thumb: thanks for stoppin' in crash!

Very good job with the girls and the wax, look forward to your journal, started my outdoor journal yesterday, Peace OG.

Just trying to get a good jump on these damn mites my buddy brang along.. Also tried getting the journal started yesterday as well but with construction down the road and idiots not knowing how to call 811, ya know, call before ya dig, they dug into some fiber optic att wave lines.. I'll pray for society.. (their trucks have a "Dial 811" sticker on the tailgates..)

Was contemplating getting indoor going again but with the summer coming along and temps rising quickly I don't think it would be a good idea. I would be battling heat issues the entire grow and paying a fat stack for electricity with my ac that would be running pretty much 24/7. Will stick to the outdoor grow as it is coming along quite well. I started them on low dose BPN and molasses yesterday, I tried waiting the recommended month but I am seeing a lot of yellowing down low, looks like they are hungry :) Havent checked on them today yet, will see how they are looking if they greened up and got healthier. From this point I will ask for this first journal to be moved to the finished section.

As always, appreciate all the help and input everyone has had throughout the past couple months. It all helped me get to this point, pat yourselves on the back :thumb: ya'll deserve it :high-five:

:thanks: :420:

Thanks for the shout out a page back CA215. +reps on your first successful pull your hooked now.

I was just up in your neck of the woods this past weekend. Too busy with family stuff to hit you up but man the weather was soo nice all weekend up there.

Not a problem at all shotta, thanks for all the info in the beginning of the journal! Kept me on my toes. And hooked? Hooked?! ya... im hooked... hooked like a damn bass in the middle of the morning.. Next indoor grow is greatly anticipated again.. Got to love northern cali weather around here is un-beatable.. well... when it gets 110 I could careless and would rather be out at Tahoe getting my board on HAH.

Or in an ACd' grow room would be more like it :laugh:

Thanks for stopping by, this journal should be closed by now but I understand our Admins work their butts off running the site.. in due time :Namaste:

Really nice resin concentrate there, man. Remember black marble with orange innards is the HIGHEST grade. Woudn't be mixing a hermie with either of those batches. Wish I had some. Nom nom nom.

Those first batches I wanted to use my lowest grade stuff to get a feel for the whole process of iso wax, it is veryvery simple just have to be smart about everything. I made a batch the day before yesterday, oh wow, used straight purple crack buds and a little rascal OG, ohhhhh the joy.. I now know what I will be using for my waxes from now on, nice danky buds!!! Possibly good trim if I end up having a lot. Best concentrate I've made so far and the high is awesome with just bud.. Takes all my broken bone pains away for a few hours which is great in my books as I hurt 24 freakin' 7.. on a side not, dab time, time to get all the grass trimmed down front and back yard to try to fight these damn bugs.. then to tend to the outdoor. Thanks for stopping' in Barney :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom